Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19F-59,16-E350, 65C10,05TJ, 67RSCamaro, 65malibuSS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok Guys and Gals Those of us from 9/27 build week group that have a Vin and window sticker for the upcoming week are of the lucky ones that are hopefully all gonna be excited day by day thru out the week and with any luck at all we will all get our built notifications and estimated delivery windows before this time next week!

I personally am Very Excited and it's has been a long haul till now,

I wish the best to all of you and I can't wait to see the pictures of all of the Bronco's in our Driveways Soon.
Sponsored

LSU_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok Guys and Gals Those of us from 9/27 build week group that have a Vin and window sticker for the upcoming week are of the lucky ones that are hopefully all gonna be excited day by day thru out the week and with any luck at all we will all get our built notifications and estimated delivery windows before this time next week!

I wish the best to all of you and I can't wait to see the pictures of all of the Bronco's in our Driveways Soon.
You think we will get our built notifications and delivery windows this week?! Not doubting you just havenā€™t kept up with the turn times from this point on really.
btw Iā€™m a 9/27 build week but window sticker says 10/01 blend date.

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You think we will get our built notifications and delivery windows this week?! Not doubting you just havenā€™t kept up with the turn times from this point on really.
btw Iā€™m a 9/27 build week but window sticker says 10/01 blend date.
10/1 Blend is this Friday I am thinking you will get you built notification on Friday.

LSU_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
lonediver2002

lonediver2002

Big Bend
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

found out this morning from my dealer, have been pushed back from 9/27 to 10/25 as build week. Oh well still a MY21 Bronco.

Sponsored

karguy08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can confirm Ford is not sending out emails if your build week changed. I was scheduled for 9/13. I was rescheduled to 11/1, then 9/27 and am now at 10/11. No emails for any of the changes. Thankfully my dealer has filled me in on the changes.
Wow that's awesome that your dealer has told you. I get nothing from mine, and I was also 9/13 and was told last week I was 11/15, but it's interesting that yours has moved so much.

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I also was getting suspicious with no window sticker showing up for a 27 Sept build week. So my dealer said he would check. Here's hoping it's not pushed out too far....

LSU_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Did you get your built email yet?

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you get your built email yet?
no email as of yet but my tracker now say's Estimated Dealer Delivery 10/21/2021 and by what I am seeing on other post's I expect the email to come tonight.

LSU_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
no email as of yet but my tracker now say's Estimated Dealer Delivery 10/21/2021 and by what I am seeing on other post's I expect the email to come tonight.
Nice man. Your blend date was 9/27?