First Name
Mabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1932 Ford,1936 Ford, 2015 F150 and a 2020 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for letting me join. I have been a Ford man all my life. I ordered a new Bronco on 9-23-2020 and got my reservation number on 10-2-2020 . I haven't heard a word yet. I have called Ford multiple times and all I get is it is scheduled for production. Good Luck all. 19 months and waiting.
Sponsored

Bronccoli

Big Bend
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mitsubishi Outlander
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks for letting me join. I have been a Ford man all my life. I ordered a new Bronco on 9-23-2020 and got my reservation number on 10-2-2020 . I haven't heard a word yet. I have called Ford multiple times and all I get is it is scheduled for production. Good Luck all. 19 months and waiting.
Which dealer and where did you order? You order a basic wildtrack?

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Umm, if it's scheduled for production then they should be able to give you the date it's scheduled for production and the VIN. have you checked the back door tracker?

Do mean it's been ordered?

OP
OP

Uncle Willie

Wildtrak
First Name
Mabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wildtrack it is with tow package ,2.7, sasquatch/ bash plates etc. Dealer said nothing they can do. Black 2 door. hardtop. I'm 78 years old if I don't get it soon ,I won't be able to get in it. Lol

bronconagurski

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 corvette and 2022 Maverick Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wildtrack it is with tow package ,2.7, sasquatch/ bash plates etc. Dealer said nothing they can do. Black 2 door. hardtop. I'm 78 years old if I don't get it soon ,I won't be able to get in it. Lol
I reserved a 2dr. Carb Gray Wildtrak w/tow pkg., high pkg. and removable hoop steps on 8/29/20. Ordered on 10/27/21 (order date now shows as 2/15/21) and I haven't heard a thing as to a build date. I'm only 75 years old so I may be able to wait a little bit longer than you.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP

Uncle Willie

Wildtrak
First Name
Mabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
(y)

Saltlife4shore

Big Bend
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just don't understand how anyone could have ordered something 19 months, 2 years ago and still nothing. There's no excuse FORD, build these peoples trucks already!

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Umm, if it's scheduled for production then they should be able to give you the date it's scheduled for production and the VIN. have you checked the back door tracker?

Do mean it's been ordered?
sense you could not order tell end of Jan of 2021 I think he mean he put in a reservation like the rest of us.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just don't understand how anyone could have ordered something 19 months, 2 years ago and still nothing. There's no excuse FORD, build these peoples trucks already!
Ford was not even taking order 19 months ago only reservations , you could not order tell end of jan of 2021 .longest he could be waiting sense placing a order would be 15 months like me and about 100,000 other people who have not got a vin number yet.

GO_SOONERS_TXSUX!

Wildtrak
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Welcome to the crowd, its day 652 for me waiting. July 16, 2020 res. Ford brass failed with this release.

Sponsored

Saltlife4shore

Big Bend
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
15 months, 19 months, what's the difference. No excuse.
Ford was not even taking order 19 months ago only reservations , you could not order tell end of jan of 2021 .longest he could be waiting sense placing a order would be 15 months like me and about 100,000 other people who have not got a vin number yet.

15 months, 19 months. What's the difference. I got mine and didn't wait half that time. Yours, his, and the other 100,000 should have gotten them already. That's my point, no need to correct everything.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

15 months, 19 months, what's the difference. No excuse.

15 months, 19 months. What's the difference. I got mine and didn't wait half that time. Yours, his, and the other 100,000 should have gotten them already. That's my point, no need to correct everything.
you right but it not all Fords fault ether because they can't get parts for there vehicles blame a lot of that because people are lazy and dont want to work .My Cherokee been at the dealership for 3 weeks waiting for lower control arms and they won't come in tell May 23 if more people would work some of this supply problems would get salved and people would start getting there Broncos faster .

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

sense you could not order tell end of Jan of 2021 I think he mean he put in a reservation like the rest of us.
No, I'm talking about what the dealership/Ford told him.

Read the rest of his OP, He's saying he's been told repeatedly it's scheduled for production, so the whole post makes no sense.

MikB

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm with you all who are still wondering how FORD could just blow people off. I also have a Wildtrak initial ordered in 17JULY2020, then had to convert to a 2022 last October. I'm a Retired, Disabled Vet, and was just diagnosed with Cancer. Guess my dream of ever owning any Bronco will be long after I'm gone. Sad to think this is what has become of loyal Customers of FORD and Good Service to loyal Ford patrons. Hopeful, that someday soon FORD would at least reach out to waiting customers and just level with US. Its going to be 24 months of waiting come July, oh well. Good Luck Y'all.
Sponsored