Sponsored

Stuck in Production- Bronco Marketing 800# Any Help?

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has anyone had success getting help from the Bronco Marketing 800# about a build stuck in production "purgatory?" It doesn't seem like any meaningful information has been shared- mostly referring back to the tracker or dealer. I'm curious if anyone actually got helpful and/ or specific information about their build.
Sponsored

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a small voice speaking for those that have been stuck in production, no. No customer service number, dealership, etc will provide any meaningful update. All of the 800 numbers will say dealer is the best source of info, and the dealer will say they don't know.

You will get no update that means anything from anyone until your vehicle moves to Built. Nobody will tell you why you were delayed. You will get no information as to what your part hold was. Then it will be another month or so until it ships.

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As a small voice speaking for those that have been stuck in production, no. No customer service number, dealership, etc will provide any meaningful update. All of the 800 numbers will say dealer is the best source of info, and the dealer will say they don't know.

You will get no update that means anything from anyone until your vehicle moves to Built. Nobody will tell you why you were delayed. You will get no information as to what your part hold was. Then it will be another month or so until it ships.

Truth! and it's my second go around with dirt/ice whatever they want to call the mountain this time.

Kyle D

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope. You can call and yell till you’re blue but they (marketing or customer service) don’t know or aren’t able to tell you anything. So I highly doubt these axle code claims floating around.

The only thing calling customer service did for me after calling was get me a $100 gift card.

OP
OP
WT205

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is what I expected while being incredibly disappointing. Seems like providing straight-forward information to order holders would be easy if @Ford Motor Company wanted to provide that. Multiple people know exactly what's happening with these vehicles but they are CHOOSING not to share that with order holders or dealers.

Sponsored

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nope. You can call and yell till you’re blue but they (marketing or customer service) don’t know or aren’t able to tell you anything. So I highly doubt these axle code claims floating around.

The only thing calling customer service did for me after calling was get me a $100 gift card.

I heard the axle excuse from a lady at the executive offices. Not that it should be much more believable coming from her

OP
OP
WT205

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just got a case number from online chat. When I asked how I could follow-up on the status of that case number- the agent told me there wasn't a way to do that. Ha! So they can just make up numbers and it goes nowhere- like every other interaction with Ford. What a brand experience for customers.

60sIron

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thunderbird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got a new email from Ford…

Ford Bronco Stuck in Production- Bronco Marketing 800# Any Help? IMG_2498