First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a 4 Door non sas 4 door soft top outer banks ordered. The status changed to in production on 4/20 and has not changed since. I messaged someone on the Ford website chat today and they told me ETA for completion was July 29-Aug 4th?? Has anyone else experienced this or have any insight into this? Thanks in advance!
Ford Bronco Bronco stuck in production? Help? F2B04FDF-2A0A-4037-B07E-A33BD3F36CF5
Sponsored

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry to say, but all evidence from this forum says that means a chip hold. That's why they stay "in production", it's not finished yet.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Half of the 1/24 Build Week is still in Production unfortunately. It’s terrible for them. Need those builds done and out of the stable.

OP
OP

Hblhtx

Outer Banks
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry to say, but all evidence from this forum says that means a chip hold. That's why they stay "in production", it's not finished yet.
That’s what I was afraid of. Does the additional 3 months of wait time seem common?

Sponsored

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s what I was afraid of. Does the additional 3 months of wait time seem common?
All of your fears are reality. read build weeks as they go and youll see that it is the reality we are all facing. Welcome :)

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You are likely 1 of 10,000+ people stuck in the same situation. Waiting for parts. It really sucks.

There are people from December and January who are being given the same ETA. What's worse is new builds are getting those same parts and getting shipped. There are examples of people who ordered late in February 2022 and got their Bronco delivered in less than 2 months and examples of day 1 reservation holders who were produced in January but are not shippable and may not see their Bronco until August.

It's just so unfair.

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In production since 1/18 get in line

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I waited in production for 7 months. Prepare to wait into the fall for it.

Alcotune

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Check some of the January build weeks (1/17, 1/24) lots of us in Production since then.

Bronco production is a shit show and now with the Lightning & Bronco Raptor in production they will take top priority.

IMO anything on hold now will likely be that way until the end of the year. I just cancelled my order today.

ScottyScooter

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Toyota MR2
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The July 29-Aug 4th estimate they gave you is meaningless.

From what I've observed, Ford arbitrarily adds an additional 90 days to their ETA's when a Bronco is moved to the holding lot with a chip hold. If Aug 4th arrives and your Bronco still sits incomplete, Ford will just add another 90 days to your estimate.

My Bronco was blended on 1/18, and its still sitting in the holding lot with no end in sight. Ford will never communicate anything of value with you regarding when it might be completed. The truth is that a meaningful estimate on when your Bronco will leave production is something that doesn't even exist, because Ford has no strategy in place to circle back to your build. They are 100% focused on keeping their production line moving, which means that all available parts are used on new builds rolling off the line as opposed to clearing out the holding lot.

That's the hard truth of the situation. I'm sorry. Your one of us now.

Ford Bronco Bronco stuck in production? Help? 1653537934868
Sponsored