swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Joining the club. Ordered March 3/27. Produced 6/30. Secondary status built, been waiting ever since with no one knowing anything :)
Bummer. So I'm guessing you never got any ETA for arrival at dealer?
Sponsored

Aeternal24

Black Diamond
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Bummer. So I'm guessing you never got any ETA for arrival at dealer?
I got one very early on. But it didn’t make any sense. (About a week after the build date even though it hadn’t even shipped yet).
Then mid September was told by the dealer it would be coming again, and then came to find out they misread my order with someone else’s and there’s was the one being delivered.

Ford Bronco Stuck "In Production" Mountain E874706C-2371-44FD-A723-459467BD0594

this is the most recent update I’ve gotten, I guess it was being held at Dearborn for some unknown reason and was just recently released back to the factory according to the dealer.

Stomper

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was built in August and supposed to be a dealer next week. Do you buy a 23 in December?

Bmax

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 2022 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got one very early on. But it didn’t make any sense. (About a week after the build date even though it hadn’t even shipped yet).
Then mid September was told by the dealer it would be coming again, and then came to find out they misread my order with someone else’s and there’s was the one being delivered.

Ford Bronco Stuck "In Production" Mountain E874706C-2371-44FD-A723-459467BD0594

this is the most recent update I’ve gotten, I guess it was being held at Dearborn for some unknown reason and was just recently released back to the factory according to the dealer.
What is that a screen shot of and where is it from? I have never been given any specifics.

Aeternal24

Black Diamond
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What is that a screen shot of and where is it from? I have never been given any specifics.
I honestly couldn’t tell you, my salesperson sent it over, so I’m guessing some type of internal tracking log/status update they have

Sponsored

Bmax

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 2022 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I honestly couldn’t tell you, my salesperson sent it over, so I’m guessing some type of internal tracking log/status update they have
Thanks, I’ll check with the dealer and see if they have info. I come to realize you will never get any real answers as to where it is and it will get here when it gets here.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I guess I've sort of been here... I'm more (I think) stuck on the "Can't get a convoy over to the dealer" Mountain.

Had modules pop weeks after Ford claimed I was built. First I was told I was built on 11/1 with dealer delivery window 11/10-11/16. Now later I get a different story that I was built on 11/9 but no updated delivery window available.

Always something with Ford...
Sponsored

Last edited: