Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor, 1994 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Im coming up on 6 weeks of being in production, but "produced"(7/14) and nobody can give me a reason as to why its delayed. Its most likely shipping issues, but just come out and say it. Starting to go crazy thinking that itll ship out any day now but i'm not getting my hopes up.
Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™d bet it is being held due to the seat belt latch recall.

OP
OP
Long Island WildTrak 22

Long Island WildTrak 22

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor, 1994 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Iā€™d bet it is being held due to the seat belt latch recall.
No recalls or holds. Itā€™s been ā€œreleased to carrierā€ 5 times alreadyā€¦.

jrm5723

Big Bend
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Im coming up on 6 weeks of being in production, but "produced"(7/14) and nobody can give me a reason as to why its delayed. Its most likely shipping issues, but just come out and say it. Starting to go crazy thinking that itll ship out any day now but i'm not getting my hopes up.
That sucks that your still in production with no real updates, my blend date was 8-8-23 and Im going on 2 weeks stuck in production also. Ford should at least say its waiting on shipping and give an estimated delivery date.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Long Island WildTrak 22

Long Island WildTrak 22

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor, 1994 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Iā€™ve been stuck ā€œin productionā€ since 5/15/23. No updates from ford as to why other than ā€œsupply chain issuesā€. My Bronco is not part of the seatbelt recall. So frustrating!!!
Might as well put an order in for a 24 at this point

Wharthog

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Might as well put an order in for a 24 at this point
Yeah, I have thought about it, but If I include the rebate from ford, it will be $6k more expensive to go with the '24. From what I can tell for a Badlands sasquatch, there isn't that much worth spending the extra $$ on. So for now, I wait.

Warnock

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Genesis
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am still with you been in production since 7/19 with secondary status produced. No update from ford. I have stopped calling because they said they canā€™t see any other information on why itā€™s stuck rather then maybe shipping delays which doesnā€™t seem to be the case since other build weeks after us are shipping. I guess good things come to those that waitā€¦

Jilibnz

Raptor
First Name
Jillian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Iā€™ve been stuck ā€œin productionā€ since 5/15/23. No updates from ford as to why other than ā€œsupply chain issuesā€. My Bronco is not part of the seatbelt recall. So frustrating!!!
I thought stuck in production since July was badā€¦. So if I wait as long as you, Iā€™m hoping for a sweet Christmas gift!

In all seriousness, when I called Ford last week I asked if 2024ā€™s could start rolling out before I receive my 2023ā€¦ and she said no - they have a final date all orders are out for prior year but she did not have that date. With Ford, who knows though, sometimes what they do and what happens doesnā€™t line up.

It is sooo frustrating, especially watching people get orders filled from start to finish in a week while you wait and wait and wait.

GLOCK10MM

Raptor
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2015 & 2004 2500 CUMMINGS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Order confirmed 03/07/23....Scheduled work week 07/10/23....In production 07/12/23..... annddd no Raptor
What's even better is my salesman told me Raptor will be @ the dealership 08/12/23 & then @ 9am sharp on Friday 08/11/23 my salesman called me @ said "it didn't make the train & he has no idea now when it will be delivered"...... I've called marketing hq, my dealer, his gm & ford customer service & everyone of them has no clue. I did get an email from ford corporate early August apologizing for my bronco's delay & that they will send another update via email. :unsure:
My big worry is this is a game to delay delivery of my 2023 Raptor till the new year & I get dinged w/ another price increase. :mad:
Bottom line, if we want it we gotta suck it up.... BUT it doesn't mean I can't make certain that ford marketing, customer service & my salesman know I'm still waiting by calling them every week w/out fail. (& I keep documentation of my calls; date, time, who I spoke to & what was said) :cool:

Sponsored

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine sat in production for 6 months from June '21 until January '22. No reason was ever given but im guessing it was because of the chip shortage.

Aeternal24

Black Diamond
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Joining the club. Ordered March 3/27. Produced 6/30. Secondary status built, been waiting ever since with no one knowing anything :)

OP
OP
Long Island WildTrak 22

Long Island WildTrak 22

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor, 1994 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

my order finally went to built on 11/16 and awaiting shipment. Hopefully the dealership has another buyer for it since i picked another raptor up last month

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

All us HE owners figured it was smoothing with the tops but obviously not if Raptors and BD ā€˜s are still stuck. Seems like most are breaking free now that the strike is over.

Bmax

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 2022 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Joining the club. Ordered March 3/27. Produced 6/30. Secondary status built, been waiting ever since with no one knowing anything :)
Mine was ordered on 4-4-2023. Blend date was 9-7, stayed in production until 10-19, when it changed to built. Now I'm on waiting to ship mountain. I've contacted Ford when it was stuck in production and was told secondary status was produced. I called again last week and was told it was released for shipping with an ETA of 10-19 to 10-25! That was funny since it was already 11-10.
Sponsored