Sponsored

Surprise!!! Here's your car!! No build date email or shipped email!

TxusBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I already know this is going to ruffle some feathers on here but I finally took delivery of my 4 door Bronco. I reserved 2 days after they showed the car so early in July of 2020 but held off putting the actual order in for a good while cause I was not sure if I wanted the car for sure or not. Well after they showed the Eruption Green color I was hooked, I had to have it so I put the order in November 19th 2021. When I put the order and gave the deposit my salesman told me now don't be in a rush now I don't think we will see it until next summer July or August maybe. I did not mind as I was working on paying the older 2011 tundra I bought after I got hit and totaled in my paid off Mustang GT. I did not have the Tundra paid off quite as much as I had thought and end up having to give it up for trade for the Bronco. That's the only down side I have with Ford is they shocked me with the car, no heads up what so ever and I had to give the truck up. But this will only be my 3rd day driving it and I'm feeling less and less sad and more happy that I did it. The car came out amazing! Thank you Ford for the early 30th birthday present!

PXL_20220316_012856233.jpg

PXL_20220316_012908499.jpg
Sponsored

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Your right- I’m really pissed off. What kind of circus is Ford running. I’ve been waiting forever with still no hope in sight. ( really - I’m happy for you. Enjoy your new ride)

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Congrats!!! I went from "In Production" to a an email from my dealer that it was here. He was as surprised as I was. 1st Ice mountain refugee that I've seen up in here to be released into the wild so far, I think. 12/7 blend date 2/3 delivery...

GETSCHWIFTY

First Name
Rick Sanchez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It isn’t so much ford as it seems to be with the lack of dealer communication. At least in some instances. I had dealer reps calling me days after I took delivery of my vehicle that it had arrived. The system never showed it arriving when it did nor did the tracker. But the sales manager was able to tell me the day in which my vehicle would show up. Your sales rep may not be able to obtain the info but in my experience the manager is able to do so… if they give a damn…

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
no gripes here...you're an early reservation holder and deserve it more than later folks. At least the suspense of waiting after getting a heduled didn't drive you crazy, haha.

Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I already know this is going to ruffle some feathers on here but I finally took delivery of my 4 door Bronco. I reserved 2 days after they showed the car so early in July of 2020 but held off putting the actual order in for a good while cause I was not sure if I wanted the car for sure or not. Well after they showed the Eruption Green color I was hooked, I had to have it so I put the order in November 19th 2021. When I put the order and gave the deposit my salesman told me now don't be in a rush now I don't think we will see it until next summer July or August maybe. I did not mind as I was working on paying the older 2011 tundra I bought after I got hit and totaled in my paid off Mustang GT. I did not have the Tundra paid off quite as much as I had thought and end up having to give it up for trade for the Bronco. That's the only down side I have with Ford is they shocked me with the car, no heads up what so ever and I had to give the truck up. But this will only be my 3rd day driving it and I'm feeling less and less sad and more happy that I did it. The car came out amazing! Thank you Ford for the early 30th birthday present!

PXL_20220316_012856233.jpg

PXL_20220316_012908499.jpg
Well, glad you got it, I think you did partly because its a "lower" trim Black Diamond, instead of an upper model like a Badlands or Wildtrack . . . and no Sasquatch either! For whatever reason Ford didn't notify you . . . I'll take it! A great blessing, a wonderful gift!

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congrats! That’s awesome!

I’m just curious why your Bronco appears to be a Black Diamond, but the badge under your username is for an Outerbanks. Do you have another Bronco on order? 🙂

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! Is it the lighting or is the wave in the rear window better than earlier versions?
Ford Bronco Surprise!!! Here's your car!! No build date email or shipped email! 22EAF79C-454E-4601-9375-D3F24AC70BA6

Sponsored

Mvruggink41

Wildtrak
First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on Wildtrak Bronco Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congrats!

OP
OP

TxusBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congrats! That’s awesome!

I’m just curious why your Bronco appears to be a Black Diamond, but the badge under your username is for an Outerbanks. Do you have another Bronco on order? 🙂
I was going to get a outer banks when I first looked at the 4 door Broncos but realized it was too rich for my blood

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was going to get a outer banks when I first looked at the 4 door Broncos but realized it was too rich for my blood
Gotcha. We ordered a BD too. Seemed to be the right mix of options in a trim for us. Enjoy! 🙂

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

how's that ramen though?
Sponsored