First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey brand new to the forum and just wondering since the used value on these babies are wild has anyone contemplated on trading and swapping with a dealer for a more “upgraded” bronco ? I ask because I got a steal on a outer banks which had practically everything except hardtop and would love the hard top.. just curious if it’s advantageous to see if I can find a dealer that’ll swap so they can take advantage of the used market where it could be a win win for both sides? Thoughts ??
Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey brand new to the forum and just wondering since the used value on these babies are wild has anyone contemplated on trading and swapping with a dealer for a more “upgraded” bronco ? I ask because I got a steal on a outer banks which had practically everything except hardtop and would love the hard top.. just curious if it’s advantageous to see if I can find a dealer that’ll swap so they can take advantage of the used market where it could be a win win for both sides? Thoughts ??
A swap of a vehicle with a dealer is still a trade, purchase & sale with sales tax. If all you want is the hard top, you should be able to buy one eventually (2-3 years?), either the OEM MIC or a takeoff or aftermarket. Or a higher quality soft top, ie, Besttop.

O, wait, this just in: I found a top for you!

SmartSelect_20220823-083926_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dealers Buy Low and Sell High

You Sell Low and Buy High

This Not-a-Recession Recession is going to turn the New and Used Car Markets upside and sideways due to the beginning Auto Finance Loan Implosion due to all the stupid over leveraged LTV loans due to ADMs and “mandatory” dealer add-ons like nitrogen filled tires in addution to the other crap like extended warranty and maintenance.
Sponsored