First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My dealership has made updates to my Big Bend order in the past (removed hitch, and step bar). But as of last week they are unable to make any changes. The system reads “cannot remove squatch from Big Bend because it is standard with this model”. Any idea why this would be?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Changman927

Changman927

Big Bend
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What are they trying to modify? Sasquatch option?
That was what they tried. I’m glad it did not go through, but was curious on why they couldn’t do it.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That was what they tried. I’m glad it did not go through, but was curious on why they couldn’t do it.
It’s possible you were getting ready to schedule? I tried to change the color on my first edition and it wouldn’t let my dealer do it because at that time I was supposed to be scheduled. Priority code 1

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So there are 4 order codes for Big Bend: E5A, E5B, E5C, and E5D. E5C and E5D are the order codes for the 2dr and 4dr packages that include the Advanced 4x4 package. On the Big Bend, having Advanced 4x4 automatically bumps you up to the Sasquatch package.

So if you wanted to remove the Sasquatch package, they’d have to change the order code to E5A (2dr) or E5B (4dr)… which does not include Advanced 4x4.

Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They either selected a tire size that bumped it to SAS pkag or some other option. Don't have my if-then sheet in front of me at the moment but building one from scratch lets you select options. The system will tell you what is or isn't compatible with others which can bump you into different packages.

OP
OP
Changman927

Changman927

Big Bend
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It’s possible you were getting ready to schedule? I tried to change the color on my first edition and it wouldn’t let my dealer do it because at that time I was supposed to be scheduled. Priority code 1
I wish that were the case.

OP
OP
Changman927

Changman927

Big Bend
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So there are 4 order codes for Big Bend: E5A, E5B, E5C, and E5D. E5C and E5D are the order codes for the 2dr and 4dr packages that include the Advanced 4x4 package. On the Big Bend, having Advanced 4x4 automatically bumps you up to the Sasquatch package.

So if you wanted to remove the Sasquatch package, they’d have to change the order code to E5A (2dr) or E5B (4dr)… which does not include Advanced 4x4.
This is exactly right. Thanks for the response. The dealer confirmed.

Wamland

Outer Banks
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is exactly right. Thanks for the response. The dealer confirmed.
Yup my dealer had to do the same. Took him forever to figure it out.
Sponsored