AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Even if you make changes today or tomorrow you have a chance to get scheduled. Still depends on your build and dealerships allocated units for this week. I just made changes to an order for a customer so you absolutely can makes changes. If you get pushed again you will have the opportunity to makes changes based on MY23 options
Sponsored

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was a walk-in order, Jan. 22, my salesman (and the sales manager) said they couldn't change my order, back in late June., because the order banks were closed. (Wanted to add HOSS to my WT). That's why I'm hoping to get a 2023.

In February I was able to drop tow.

Is there anything different between walk-in order and an on-line reservation in changing things., or was my dealer just being lazy?
Yes, specifically price protection. Reservation holders have greater price protection than do walk-in order people. Walk-in order people get Ford's standard price protection where your price when you ordered will be honored for a later model year delivery.
What isn't protected is significant changes in the order.
Did you talk on the phone with your sales manager, or in person? Try and do it in person, and have them show you the order in their system. That way there is no confusion about when they say they can't change something. i.e. can't change anything because it has a VIN and has been scheduled, or can't change that thing you want because the system won't let you, or can't change the thing you want because that would require a new order, and they won't take new orders now.

HOSS 3 added shouldn't trigger a new order.

RedShark32s

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you ordered before 3/19/21 and you change trims(OBX to Wildtrack), you will lose some or all of your price protection. For my build first ordered 1/29/21, I’m guessing that will be in the $3,500 range or more when the MY2023 pricing comes out.
True. I stupidly added the mid package which doubled the cost of it. $1500 for the package upgrade and another $1500 in lost price protection. So I added more. Made me feel better haha!

OP
OP
ignite1823

ignite1823

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, 2.3, High, Carb Grey
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it accurate that if a 2022 order doesn't get built before tomorrow (8/25) then it won't get built? Ford is 'pausing' orders until 2023 are in?
Sponsored