ignite1823

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, 2.3, High, Carb Grey
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi everyone, I know that the 2023 order guide is supposed to open up soon - rumored for this upcoming Monday? But, I called and asked my dealership to change my trim on my order Thats been open since January, and thee conversation was great until he said “there’s no way to change any 2022 orders, thats closed, i will hold on to this info for 2023” - i asked him if he was sure, and he said he’s positive. Does this make sense? I really don’t want to sit on my hands if hes wrong and get the wrong bronco built, instead of the new one i want it Changed to. Thanks for your help in advance.
Sponsored

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sounds like what I heard from my salesman. In my case I'll have to change the color and that has to happen when they move 22's to 23's

RedShark32s

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just made a change yesterday. Confirmed by dealer with new spec sheet. Doable, albeit pointless, until Thursday the 25th.

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've made a few changes a few times with the last changes about 3 weeks ago. I've added/removed options & changed colors each time.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

did you get picked for or told you was going get schedule for build or what .

Sponsored

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
From my experience you have a certain window to make changes. Once that window is closed you cant.

No idea what that window is right now. But when I ordered my Bronco for the second time when it got moved from a 21 to a 2022 the dealer told me I had a certain time frame to make changes.

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I realized after rereading, that you're probably talking about "model" when you said trim? If that's so, yes he's correct, you can't change that while the order banks are closed. I can change colors or add a roof rack, but I can not change from a base to a Black Diamond.

I hope this clears it up for you.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I realized after rereading, that you're probably talking about "model" when you said trim? If that's so, yes he's correct, you can't change that while the order banks are closed. I can change colors or add a roof rack, but I can not change from a base to a Black Diamond.

I hope this clears it up for you.
"Model" is "Bronco", trim is Base/BB/BD etc.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you ordered before 3/19/21 and you change trims(OBX to Wildtrack), you will lose some or all of your price protection. For my build first ordered 1/29/21, I’m guessing that will be in the $3,500 range or more when the MY2023 pricing comes out.

Last edited:

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah you definitely can change your order still unless it has been pulled for production.

Sponsored

cyxpack

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was a walk-in order, Jan. 22, my salesman (and the sales manager) said they couldn't change my order, back in late June., because the order banks were closed. (Wanted to add HOSS to my WT). That's why I'm hoping to get a 2023.

In February I was able to drop tow.

Is there anything different between walk-in order and an on-line reservation in changing things., or was my dealer just being lazy?

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can make any changes you want until 8/25. MY22 spec changes will end Thursday

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was a walk-in order, Jan. 22, my salesman (and the sales manager) said they couldn't change my order, back in late June., because the order banks were closed. (Wanted to add HOSS to my WT). That's why I'm hoping to get a 2023.

In February I was able to drop tow.

Is there anything different between walk-in order and an on-line reservation in changing things., or was my dealer just being lazy?
I literally added tow 8-13, previewed the 15, scheduled the 18

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

"Model" is "Bronco", trim is Base/BB/BD etc.
Correct. So, that's two mistakes, I made, the 1st time reading, I simply read past trim and saw only "can't change" so my first post was saying that changes can be made wasn't addressing the correct changes, trim v. options.

My second mistake was when trying to clarify I referred incorrectly regarding a trim and a model... Duh.

My main point was that you could change some things on your trim, color and roof rack for example, but until order banks reopen you can't change trim. Sorry for the confusion. Too late... or too early o_O when posting.

OP
OP
ignite1823

ignite1823

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, 2.3, High, Carb Grey
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can make any changes you want until 8/25. MY22 spec changes will end Thursday
So does that mean that if you don’t change it before Thursday, there is still a chance of getting your 2022 scheduled until October when the 2023 builds begin?

I wish there was an official statement regarding these dates on the ford website.
Sponsored