Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Greetings!

Here's a quick update to pass along to our customers, but to the entire B6G community interested in finding out more information about Bronco Conversion stats.

First a quick note to our reservation holders. I have been held up with business this week and haven't followed up with some. I will be back at it tomorrow. I have contacted/attempted to contact everyone up to the 15th in my area, Albert is up to the 22nd of July as an overachieve and Brandon is on the 14th of July. This doesn't sound like a lot of progress, but that is approximately 30% of our overall reservations. So we are on schedule!

Now, the exciting stats!

*I'm not sure how indicative these numbers are of the "normal" dealership.

We have had 22% cancellation rate of total reservations. 20% of those cancellations have come BEFORE orders were even opened up. We ahve seen a slow trickle of cancellations between 1-3% monthly from July until now.

2% of cancellations have come at the time of order. Most of the customers we have talked to have been great and signed up and super excited to get their Bronco. That being said, we think that number will rise the further we get into reservations and the longer potential wait our customers have.

We have completed orders on 14% of our overall reservation base.

12% of our customers we've contacted have opted to wait until 2022 MY (3.6% overall).

Flat - We have been very fortunate where the overall reservation count has maintained. I think this phenomenon has been created because of customers who have waited to talk to their existing dealership and then transferred to us. Those customers have been almost exactly equal to the customers we have had who have cancelled their reservation or transferred out of our dealership.

What does all this mean? I'm not sure, but feel free to speculate below!

To those on the East Coast, Thanks for your patience. I'm going to get back on the phones and following up on overdue emails tomorrow.

-Zach
Sponsored

Last edited:

Username_not_found

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for the update. I switched my 7/14 reservation over to Granger on Monday and have been anxiously waiting to hear from Brandon. Super excited to get to the point where all that's left is the waiting to pick up the vehicle.

peta8368

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Polaris Slingshot
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

just 1 quick question, the 12% opting for MY22, is that 12% of the 14% converted so far? or 12% overall (meaning nearly all of your converted)?

thanks!

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
so, if I am reading right, 14% converted now (out of 30% of all the reservations you have), 12% deferred to '22, and 2% have cancelled (as of ordering opening up). Most cancellations happened before ordering opened up and is roughly 150% of 2021 completed orders (about a third through you list.)

Never mind, Zach clarified (below) that was was only 12% of the 30% they contacted, not 12% of all the reservations.

Last edited:

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks Zach! Really appreciate the update!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
just 1 quick question, the 12% opting for MY22, is that 12% of the 14% converted so far? or 12% overall (meaning nearly all of your converted)?

thanks!
12% of the people we've contacted so far.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great, thanks Zach!

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's a big math problem! I was working it out in my head yesterday as I walked the dog (I'm an accountant, it's what we do for fun), trying to guess cancellation rate, push to 22 rate, and then using Legend's and Ford's build production....Since Granger is a major dealer, these stats will help. I have a shot of next Fall, unbelievably....I'm 8/19.

So doing more of math based on this....Ford said 170k reservations thru the Sept cut date....if 22% cancel, that leaves 130k give or take. If 12% push to 22, you're down to 110k. And that's right where I am! Ford says they'll build 70k to 12/31. Legend says 20k per month, 7 months gets 140k....

Last edited:

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the update, Zach - Sounds like Albert and I will be talking soon (7/25 reservation) :cool:

Triathlonfun

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's a big math problem! I was working it out in my head yesterday as I walked the dog (I'm an accountant, it's what we do for fun), trying to guess cancellation rate, push to 22 rate, and then using Legend's and Ford's build production....Since Granger is a major dealer, these stats will help. I have a shot of next Fall, unbelievably....I'm 8/19.

So doing more of math based on this....Ford said 170k reservations thru the Sept cut date....if 22% cancel, that leaves 130k give or take. If 12% push to 22, you're down to 110k. And that's right where I am! Ford says they'll build 70k to 12/31. Legend says 20k per month, 7 months gets 140k....
I think their 70k takes their supply chain issues into consideration. They could push out a lot more units if everything was perfect but I guess weā€™ll see what happens. Iā€™m a 7/25 res and feel that Iā€™ll be 2022 for sure.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think their 70k takes their supply chain issues into consideration. They could push out a lot more units if everything was perfect but I guess weā€™ll see what happens. Iā€™m a 7/25 res and feel that Iā€™ll be 2022 for sure.
I'm curious about those who are waiting for 22's..our own stars here show 2% rather than the 12% Granger has so far. And yeah, supply chain will tell the tale.
Sponsored