Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands,2017 F350, 2023 F150L, 1976 K20
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now the only question is, does my prediction come true or is it only an April Fool's joke?
Moderator... This member needs moderated!

OP
OP
XCR440

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The 15% difference ( 57-42 ) would represent 26 % of all orders to date. 15/57 =26.3 %

The point is this may go beyond some dealers harvesting dead reservations to bump up to allocations or max out the 20 % ( stock ). Maybe some held back entering them and waited for last minute customer changes?
Possible for some, but we're getting emails from the zone rep couple times a day, and I'm sure he's calling dealers that are under performing to warn them, so I do think we're seeing a large number of reservations get converted. My last one didn't happen until he had to decide now or next year, was on the fence till he had no more time to wait this week. So again, I really think you're seeing a huge surge for final chance to order, I'd bet that 75% or more of orders were first and last week of conversion.

We often see the same thing with rebates, people buy when the new ones come out and just before they expire.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is the national conversion average up to as of this morning? I saw one members dealer said 61% but it was unclear if that was the dealers or national average conversion rate.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Moderator... This member needs moderated!
There are no moderate people here....this is the interrwebz.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That sucks. I thought it would be close to 70...so I should be happy I guess if it doesn't reach it, but I was hoping the people guessing 30-40 would be right.
It may be 61% now, but I have a feeling there will be quite a bit of fallout in May when expected build dates are announced. I'm betting there are a lot non believers that will be pulled into reality.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It may be 61% now, but I have a feeling there will be quite a bit of fallout in May when expected build dates are announced. I'm betting there are a lot non believers that will be pulled into reality.
I hope so. I’m just not optimistic as people keep speculating about drop outs that haven’t happened. I also think that now once orders are in, dealers will try to keep everything that’s been ordered regardless and they have 20% to play with for stock units so I doubt the number of builds drops much.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model