First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess I'm confused. So you weren't going to convert to an order if you couldn't get a MY21? Since you think you have a good shot based on conversion rate you went ahead and converted? So had that rate been say 75% you would have said "the hell with it. I don't want one at all if I can't get in on the first batch?"
Iā€™m desperate to get a 2021, and if my dealershipā€™s conversion rate was much higher, I would have switched to another dealership locally that my 7/15 reservation would have had a better chance of being filled by their allocation.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bushwhacker

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Iā€™m desperate the get 2021, and if my dealershipā€™s conversion rate was much higher, I would have switched to another dealership locally that my 7/15 reservation would have had a better chance of being filled by their allocation.
Ahhhh. That makes sense.

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a feeling more people will drop out when they find out they aren't going to make the first quarter delivery window. And then more for the second one. And so on. I'm in for the long haul so I'll just post incessantly on the forum until I have something in the driveway. Then I'll figure out how to post from the trail.
Someone needs to figure out how to add bronco6g to the touch screen in the Bronco I think šŸ¤”

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m desperate the get 2021, and if my dealershipā€™s conversion rate was much higher, I would have switched to another dealership locally that my 7/15 reservation would have had a better chance of being filled by their allocation.
I donā€™t think anyone should be desperate to get a Bronco. That will just end poorly.

OP
OP
FishKzor

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I donā€™t think anyone should be desperate to get a Bronco. That will just end poorly.
Yet here we all are, hour after hour, day after day, week after week, month after month, and for some: year after year.

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yet here we all are, hour after hour, day after day, week after week, month after month, and for some: year after year.
Everyone should be planning on waiting, which means don't sell your daily driver today, and heck, I'd wait until you get the keys in your hand.

I had to wait months for a custom build from Ford in the past with zero indication as to why. We finally got a build date and then one day it showed up at the dealer. At least with the Bronco they are trying to communicate. We'll see how much better they get.

If you have a lease ending you cannot plan around when you think you will get your Bronco. So make sure you have alternatives.

If you can't wait then you will either be frustrated or this isn't the time to get a Bronco.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who?
What?
Year after year?
That's crazy!

To be perfectly honest, I wish I had just bought a Jeep or 4Runner back then. It would be paid off or very close by now. Could have been trailing this whole time and I'd still been here anyways...got Bronco in my blood.
Sponsored