Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What’s the final tally?
Not just the conversion rate, but what’s the estimated total number of reservations? If anyone has current #s. Last i saw was 190k I think.
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not just the conversion rate, but what’s the estimated total number of reservations? If anyone has current #s. Last i saw was 190k I think.
@DeltaBravo

Do you folks expect Ford to have those numbers on a Saturday, less than 24 hours after the deadline?

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@DeltaBravo

Do you folks expect Ford to have those numbers on a Saturday, less than 24 hours after the deadline?
Yes, since all the information is in the order system and should be easily queried. However whether/when they might actually share that information is a completely different question and one I'm not holding my breath for.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, since all the information is in the order system and should be easily queried. However whether/when they might actually share that information is a completely different question and one I'm not holding my breath for.
It's the weekend. Offices are closed.

Sponsored

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As someone who works with large batches of data everyday, I would expect them to have internal preliminary numbers on Monday. Final numbers in a couple of weeks, press release in July. 😂

I’d be happy with a February update of the total.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As someone who works with large batches of data everyday, I would expect them to have internal preliminary numbers on Monday. Final numbers in a couple of weeks, press release in July. 😂

I’d be happy with a February update of the total.
It will be announced well before July. Q1 financial results will post on April 28th.

Nellman

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wasn't it somewhere around 25-30% of reservations were placed in the first 3 days?
But the first several hours were the ones you had to be truly dedicated and lucky. I tried for more then 3 hours to place my reservation without any luck.

Really the first 24 hours were Ford's biggest debacle of this launch in my opinion. How do you not anticipate huge internet traffic increase in a vehicle that people have been wanting for years?

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I forget how many Broncos did Ford say they can build and deliver in 2021? We definitely need to know not just the percentage of conversion but also the number amount that was converted. Like is it 110k or 220k+? And then break that final conversion down into how many they can build in a month. Between this and finding out in May our time estimates I think we'll have a pretty good idea when we will all get our Broncos.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That sucks. I thought it would be close to 70...so I should be happy I guess if it doesn't reach it, but I was hoping the people guessing 30-40 would be right.
We were right. The added numbers are from dealer padding and exacerbated by Ford pushing them this week to convert all the pre 9/19 orders. (not explicitly telling them to fudge the orders, but telling them they will lose allocations and thus sales if they are not converted.) These numbers will cancel right before production once 20% surplus after the grace period is exceeded. I expect this will cause May ETD to be pessimistic. The surplus is of sales, so not 20% of reservations, will be 20% of about 50% of reservations or less I predict. Once again, would be zero problems if Ford didn't add the allocation complication.

OP
OP
XCR440

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't know if I'll hear anything on Monday or not. Remember this is just a fun info number, we'd need just the 9/18 and earlier conversion % to get a better idea of what allocations are going to do. My guess is that this number will be higher than total, but I could be wrong. I'd think that getting told your definitely 22 would cause more to not order, but I don't know how many had multiple reservations so thats my only doubt.
Sponsored