First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Zone rep just sent out the 10 days to go on conversions email. Said nationally at 42% conversion rate right now. Not really useful info since that includes all reservations, not just the pre 9/18 ones that will affect allocations, and many dealers aren't converting post 9/18 reservations since they don't count and likely won't be 21's anyway. On these later reservations, I've been telling customers they can leave it as a reservation, we'll convert it when 22's start and many others are doing the same.

I'm guessing this will put the pre 9/18 at around 60% (just my guess), I'm hoping it will be about 50% since that should double my allocations and get me what I expected to get at the beginning, but we'll see where it winds up.
Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
42% nationally would be higher than I expected, but if are are allocations for a around a third of reservations and they can actually build them, that is close to 80% of all actual orders in for 2021. The question is will there be a spike on the last day or will it peter off with the later reservations...

OP
OP
XCR440

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
42%!!!!!?????

Oh, my, even my 8/17 res has a chance for a new truck by Christmas!!!
Remember this is of ALL reservations, there's a lot of October, I've even got some January ones, I think you could still place one today. So this isn't the info we need to know allocation, only the pre 9/18 ones matter and that wasn't broken out. I'd bet these reservations are at a much higher rate.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
And people thought it would be 70% 😂

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Remember this is of ALL reservations, there's a lot of October, I've even got some January ones, I think you could still place one today. So this isn't the info we need to know allocation, only the pre 9/18 ones matter and that wasn't broken out. I'd bet these reservations are at a much higher rate.
Nathan figures 60% and he apparently is a dealer, so he knows....that's still less than the 70% many of us speculated on....great news, frankly. This just might happen!

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Fits with what my dealer mentioned in passing last week about them seeing 40% or more just straight up never calling back to get their reservation.

Kinda makes me wonder if those people just straight up forgot, lost interest or what

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nathan figures 60% and he apparently is a dealer, so he knows....that's still less than the 70% many of us speculated on....great news, frankly. This just might happen!
Back in January I set the over/under at 60% and said bet the under.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Zone rep just sent out the 10 days to go on conversions email. Said nationally at 42% conversion rate right now. Not really useful info since that includes all reservations, not just the pre 9/18 ones that will affect allocations, and many dealers aren't converting post 9/18 reservations since they don't count and likely won't be 21's anyway. On these later reservations, I've been telling customers they can leave it as a reservation, we'll convert it when 22's start and many others are doing the same.

I'm guessing this will put the pre 9/18 at around 60% (just my guess), I'm hoping it will be about 50% since that should double my allocations and get me what I expected to get at the beginning, but we'll see where it winds up.
Thanks for this insight.

Do you know whether the denominator includes reservations that were cancelled prior to order banks opening (i.e. all reservations ever made), or just the active ones as of the order banks opening?

Sponsored
OP
OP
XCR440

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for this insight.

Do you know whether the denominator includes reservations that were cancelled prior to order banks opening (i.e. all reservations ever made), or just the active ones as of the order banks opening?
Not sure, he didn't say and I doubt he knows, I'm sure it's info he's passing on from above.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just e-mailed my dealer and he said as of today they have converted 18 reservations to orders out of 70 ish reservations. That and a $1.50 won't even get you a cup of coffee, but since we are sharing.

OP
OP
XCR440

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

The 60% is just my guess, I'm sure its at least the 42%, but could be anything from 50-75% so don't take that number as anything too serious.