First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got our email, 66.75% national conversion rate, KC region was at 76% and our zone at 82%. So now we wait to find out what this means for allocation.
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just got our email, 66.75% national conversion rate, KC region was at 76% and our zone at 82%. So now we wait to find out what this means for allocation.
Were you above 82%?

Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for sharing. Great for Ford but higher than many here expected. So, with 190k reservations this means about 126k converted. If we assume 66k reservations made in MY21 then that leaves Ford with 60k reservations to make for MY22. Thought somewhere we saw that 30% of reservations were made in first week and 30% of 190k is 57k so basically first week reservations are most likely to get a MY21.

OP
OP
XCR440

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Were you above 82%?
Yes, we're at 93% (on total reservations), fits the norms, we're a tiny dealer so we know most of the reservations holders, our zone is small dealers, so that hits the higher %.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, we're at 93% (on total reservations), fits the norms, we're a tiny dealer so we know most of the reservations holders, our zone is small dealers, so that hits the higher %.
So you didn't necessarily pick up much from that because your competitors were similar to you. Gotcha. Good luck!!

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nathan, do you know whether those conversion rates are calculated against orders with pre-9/18 reservation timestamps (a small subset of total orders), simply for allocation purposes, or against total orders to date?

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So..., how does that translate to number of actual orders placed? Rates are fun and all but can be easily manipulated to fit a narrative.
Exactly. I want to know the number of orders and base the percentage off their claim of 190,000.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sneakers
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thanks for sharing. Great for Ford but higher than many here expected. So, with 190k reservations this means about 126k converted. If we assume 66k reservations made in MY21 then that leaves Ford with 60k reservations to make for MY22. Thought somewhere we saw that 30% of reservations were made in first week and 30% of 190k is 57k so basically first week reservations are most likely to get a MY21.
Ford Bronco 66.75% final order conversion rate for 2021 Bronco tt6

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How many of these were dealerships converting orders without the customer's consent?
Exactly. Since the reservation deposit was with the dealer, they could refund the deposit for anyone who declined to order or was a non-contact, convert with the person's name still on the reservation, and then "no match" them when it was delivered. The "no match" was designed to protect them against cancellations, but they are definitely going to game the system. Unfortunately there will be Broncos on lots for sale before reservations are filled, something Ford guaranteed would not happen. Really sad for everyone waiting patiently and trying to follow the rules.
Ford needs to revisit this issue and tighten this up. I see the potential for a lot of abuse.