First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just so you’re emotionally prepared, the initial estimation of 150 units of allocation was just an estimation.

Once that denominator is actually calculated, it may very well drop because conversions were lower than expected (evidenced by your 159-113 change).

Either way, you were always right on the cusp, but I wouldn’t count on their allocations actually being 150.
Yeah just a waiting game. I'm in, I'll wait. Maybe they will throw in some other free shit to ease the pain LOL
Sponsored

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the update. Now the next waiting period starts.......production schedule. I am #1 at my dealer and day 1 order, so heres hoping for 4th of July delivery!
What’s your timestamp?
Mine is 7/13 22:13.

wait.....I think my Bronco is in my driveway! JK

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What’s your timestamp?
Mine is 7/13 22:13.

wait.....I think my Bronco in my driveway! JK
I don’t remember, it was day 1, but my reservation doesn’t show it. I am actually unsure if it matters once they go through the dealer allocation and build schedule, but it’s obviously complicated 😄

GO_SOONERS_TXSUX!

Wildtrak
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
or near the Witchita mountains.

Witchita mountains in SW OK
1616691598627.jpeg

[/QUOT
That article leaves more questions than answers:

Oklahoma is #1 per capita? Why do people need a Jeep in Oklahoma? It's as flat as a pancake!
Utah and Colorado aren't even in the top 5 per capita? If we see this many Jeeps in those states, what do the roads look like in Oklahoma?! 😄
No need to hate on Oklahoma!

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Just got our email, 66.75% national conversion rate
CONVERSION TO ORDERS:
  • Updating you today on Bronco conversation rate: We have seen 125,000 customers convert their order from the more than 190,000 Bronco 2-door and 4-door reservations in the U.S. and Canada
    • 70 percent higher trim series (Badlands, Wildtrak, First Edition, Outer Banks)
    • More than 60 percent + 2.7-liter V6
I'm calling this selective numbers harvesting, aka, BS. As of Oct 28, 2020 CNBC reported Ford had:
Ford has nearly 190,000 reservations for upcoming Bronco SUV

Now Ford wants us to believe the reservation count never grew since October? Since that time there have been several reservation totals discussed on the forum, from 230,000 to 300,000. I suspect the real total is in that range. Sure you have some double reservations, but since Ford announced at the beginning they expected they would have 70% conversions, they don't want to disappoint Wall Street.

Here is my calculation for the real conversion percentage:

Ford Bronco 66.75% final order conversion rate for 2021 Bronco 1616764726827

Now that does not even count the number of last minute orders dealers entered, aka, 20% limit dealers can sell to other than the original "name matching" reservation holder. Using that number for discussion purposes the conversion percentage would look like this:

Ford Bronco 66.75% final order conversion rate for 2021 Bronco 1616764709106

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm calling this selective numbers harvesting, aka, BS. As of Oct 28, 2020 CNBC reported Ford had:
Ford has nearly 190,000 reservations for upcoming Bronco SUV

Now Ford wants us to believe the reservation count never grew since October? Since that time there have been several reservation totals discussed on the forum, from 230,000 to 300,000. I suspect the real total is in that range. Sure you have some double reservations, but since Ford announced at the beginning they expected they would have 70% conversions, they don't want to disappoint Wall Street.

Here is my calculation for the real conversion percentage:

Now that does not even count the number of last minute orders dealers entered, aka, 20% limit dealers can sell to other than the original "name matching" reservation holder. Using that number for discussion purposes the conversion percentage would look like this:

I see what you're doing, but your numbers are all based on wild ass guesses and speculation, and some assumptions that would be extremely unlikely...not based on any data. I guess at the end of the day, the only number that matters is that they have 125,000 orders in from converted reservations. That's 67% of the high total in reservatons that Ford ever claimed. If it had gone way up after that number, Ford would have marketed that in a heartbeat....it didn't.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I see what you're doing, but your numbers are all based on wild ass guesses and speculation, and some assumptions that would be extremely unlikely...not based on any data. I guess at the end of the day, the only number that matters is that they have 125,000 orders in from converted reservations. That's 67% of the high total in reservatons that Ford ever claimed. If it had gone way up after that number, Ford would have marketed that in a heartbeat....it didn't.
The only point I was making, if they reported a higher number of reservations they knew it would show a lower conversion percentage, to account for all the double orders, people changing their minds, or deciding to cancel when it came time to order.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Last edited:

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel besides when and what was ordered, senior citizens, such as myself should be pushed to the front of the line since we have a greater chance of dying before we ever get a delivery notice. Lol

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So your saying Ford is misleading investors ? Here is the SEC reporting site-
SEC.gov | Report Suspected Securities Fraud or Wrongdoing

"We have seen 125,000 customers convert their order" -this statement would be misleading if Ford knows that up to 20% of this number is dealer harvesting
Who knows what backend filtering of the data takes place. Maybe none at all, maybe duplicates are discounted, maybe some of reported total number of reservations included Bronco Sport. There is always more to the story than the public sees.

Last edited:

CindySue612

Badlands
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From Automotive News....Ford said it has turned roughly 125,000 of the 190,000 Bronco deposits in the U.S. and Canada into firm orders, a 66 percent conversion rate. Of those orders, 73 percent are for the four-door model. More than 60 percent of customers have chosen the larger 2.7-liter V-6 engine, and the four most expensive trims account for 70 percent of orders, Ford says.

Roughly 18 percent of orders are for the manual transmission, which is available with the standard 2.3-liter four-cylinder engine.

BobT

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
From Automotive News....Ford said it has turned roughly 125,000 of the 190,000 Bronco deposits in the U.S. and Canada into firm orders, a 66 percent conversion rate. Of those orders, 73 percent are for the four-door model. More than 60 percent of customers have chosen the larger 2.7-liter V-6 engine, and the four most expensive trims account for 70 percent of orders, Ford says.

Roughly 18 percent of orders are for the manual transmission, which is available with the standard 2.3-liter four-cylinder engine.
So, hopefully, if this is fairly close to being accurate.
My Black, 2 door four banger with a clutch should get built within 8 months.
Cool by me!

Warthog

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Uh ok , what? Your deferred then they converted your order now you can't wait? For what? to wait until next year? Sorry I didnt understand you are or are not getting a MY21?
LOL - I can't wait was an excitement thing! I'm waiting for '22MY but want it here now!

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just got our email, 66.75% national conversion rate, KC region was at 76% and our zone at 82%. So now we wait to find out what this means for allocation.
Excellent. That means tons of used one's for sale pretty soon.
Sponsored