Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Never got an email follow up from you guys. I would have placed an order but with the distance and lack of communication I went with another dealer almost the same deal. And yes I canceled my reservation with Granger
Sorry you didn't receive any follow up. You should of at a minimum received a welcome email, but sometimes that goes to Spam. Regardless, I'm glad you found a comparable deal close to home and I appreciate the opportunity!
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dave, are you suggesting we ask Zach @Zach@Granger , or Albert @Granger Ford what color of pants they are wearing? I'm thinking that would set the conversation on a strange path. :oops: :ROFLMAO:
I am suggesting that exact thing! Now, with Albert it could be interesting because he admitted to being chained to the wall.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Bertbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sorry you didn't receive any follow up. You should of at a minimum received a welcome email, but sometimes that goes to Spam. Regardless, I'm glad you found a comparable deal close to home and I appreciate the opportunity!
Wish you guys the very best! You are providing a great deal, sales experience for Bronco Fans. I realize that sometimes something gets missed, its part of life, I did receive a welcome letter. The cost for me to go to you factored into the other deal being in my mind even. Granger encourage other dealers to get creative and it helped the Bronco community overall. So thanks!

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I went with the AZ buying group. Below invoice, low doc fees and competitive tax rate.
But best of all was the communication, prompt replies and truthfulness of Jones Ford in Casa Grande.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Fixed it a little

Ford Bronco Bronco Order Conversion Stats Sample what-happened-to-jake-from-state-farm-1580773320141
Love it!
But I think Albert @Granger Ford said he had 5 computer screens (unless that was at home).
And you still need the Red Bull @Squatch sent, a half-eaten slice of pineapple pizza, and of course Albert's face on one of these guys.🤣

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Never got an email follow up from you guys. I would have placed an order but with the distance and lack of communication I went with another dealer almost the same deal. And yes I canceled my reservation with Granger
Sorry about that Tim - I see our records show we sent you the emails in Nov and Jan for your October reservation...

I understand the distance from NH and glad that a local dealership did get you taken care of...

Our calling for the October special folks will be later in the year when the 2022 banks open up...

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Granger has a group shipping deal to GA. I'm not sure if it's too late to join or not, you can ask Albert @Granger Ford about it.
Just let us know when we call for the conversion, at that time have Zach let me (Albert) know and I will contact Matt to accept you into the list...

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry about that Tim - I see our records show we sent you the emails in Nov and Jan for your October reservation...

I understand the distance from NH and glad that a local dealership did get you taken care of...

Our calling for the October special folks will be later in the year when the 2022 banks open up...
@Granger Ford Albert, since you're waiting to call us October folks (which I understand) will you still be giving us a heads up when it's our turn? I certainly wouldn't want to miss your call. :)

Thanks,
Jim

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I send an email out a day or so prior to calling, I have been handling all of the reservation transfers coming in so they are taking my current time...

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I send an email out a day or so prior to calling, I have been handling all of the reservation transfers coming in so they are taking my current time...
No more transfers.....
Just sayin’
😜😎

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just curious Albert
Where is Brandon currently at with his order date?
Sponsored