First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think you may be misinterpreting my question. I just got a response from another Granger customer stating that their reservation was refunded when they converted and weren't asked for a deposit. The question was directed at Granger. However both of your responses tells me that there are certain factors that tell them who needs deposits and why. Maybe, just maybe, seeing how your experience is different from others, maybe that would explain their cancelation percentage. Going back to my original reply, it was only about cancelation concerns, nothing to do with bashing the dealer or their customers
My reservation of $100 has not been refunded and it wonā€™t be unless you change dealerships.
This is well known and stated many times on the forums, if you change dealerships
After your initial reservation your initial
$100 was refunded and it would be up
To your new dealership to request Any additional monies..

Iā€™m not trying to be petulant, if Someone from Granger wants to answer your question so be it. I just feel this is information that is shared between the customer and the dealership. Itā€™s not my place to divulge information to non granger customers...
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With the volume of nationwide reservations, fly in/drive home or shipping considerations, and potential dealer penalties in certain scenarios a deposit seems perfectly logical and some people have shared their own experience in other threads if you are curious enough to search.

Not a Granger customer, but a big fan considering all of their contributions to everyone on 6G

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Whatā€™s priority 11?

whatā€™s the difference between 19 and 11 (besides 8 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha)

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whatā€™s priority 11?

whatā€™s the difference between 19 and 11 (besides 8 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha)
Lower code numbers are better. Customer orders entered by dealers are assigned 11-19, usually starting at 19 IIRC. Anything 20 and above is for dealer stock. Dealers can reprioritize an order, moving it as low as 10, to indicate to Ford that they want it built before any of their other orders. But Ford takes over from there, and only Ford can change the code lower than 10. A Priority 1 gets built ASAFP.

Dealers may want to chime in here and flesh this out, of course.

Sponsored

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m considering pushing to ā€˜22 since hat where I expect to end up anyway. Making it official would help lock in my plan so I can sit back and relax.

Firefly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Lower code numbers are better. Customer orders entered by dealers are assigned 11-19, usually starting at 19 IIRC. Anything 20 and above is for dealer stock. Dealers can reprioritize an order, moving it as low as 10, to indicate to Ford that they want it built before any of their other orders. But Ford takes over from there, and only Ford can change the code lower than 10. A Priority 1 gets built ASAFP.

Dealers may want to chime in here and flesh this out, of course.
Ford made it clear and has restated recently that they are not considering the dealer assigned priority code. The time stamp is the determining factor. The exception is a 99 which holds the build (those waiting for 2022) until the dealer changes the code.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think their 70k takes their supply chain issues into consideration. They could push out a lot more units if everything was perfect but I guess weā€™ll see what happens. Iā€™m a 7/25 res and feel that Iā€™ll be 2022 for sure.
That's my thought also Ken. I've dealt with option constraints when ordering our Corvette. Those constraints can throw a monkey wrench into every thing. And like GM, Ford doesn't have a lot of control when suppliers have production problems, or just flat can't keep up. The wife just ask when we might get ours in '22 (10/04 res date). I told there isn't much way to calculate an arrival date just because of those nasty little constraints. I've even seen constraints help others that have ordered, and who don't have any constraints on their options.

@Zach@Granger Thanks for keeping us in the loop Zach. I look forward to speaking with you when my turn comes around.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford made it clear and has restated recently that they are not considering the dealer assigned priority code. The time stamp is the determining factor. The exception is a 99 which holds the build (those waiting for 2022) until the dealer changes the code.
Agreed. I was just talking generally, but those are great points. Thanks.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where did they say that specifically in regards to the dealer assigned code? I havenā€™t seen anything be clear from Ford...often telling one thing to the public that doesnā€™t tell the whole story, and another to dealers.

Sponsored

Firefly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

PlannedSickDays

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Ben SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks for the update!

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Logical assumptions but I still haven't seen Ford state this as fact in an official stance on the subject.
Ford Bronco Bronco Order Update with Conversion Information 1612629830244

This is a screen cap from the communication from Ford to dealers.

Ford states they will use the time stamp and not priority code (except for 99) when determining build order.

Iā€™m on my phone, but there is a thread on this document somewhere on the forum. Not sure I can find it quick.

::EDIT::

Here is the original document for context:

https://www.bronco6g.com/bronco-reservations-converted-to-order-dealer-faq-as-of-january-29/
Sponsored

Last edited: