Sponsored

Priority Code meanings on preview order form?

lonediver2002

Big Bend
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Does anyone know what the Priority codes mean, I have seen some people with code number 22, 19, 12, 10. can someone explain what these codes mean.
Sponsored

Firefly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Normally I would say search and you'll find the answers, but most of what has been speculated on here is incorrect. They don't really mean anything for the Bronco. Time stamp trumps the priority code. 99 is the exception as it will hold your order until further input by the dealer.

OP
OP
lonediver2002

lonediver2002

Big Bend
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Normally I would say search and you'll find the answers, but most of what has been speculated on here is incorrect. They don't really mean anything for the Bronco. Time stamp trumps the priority code. 99 is the exception as it will hold your order until further input by the dealer.
i have a code of #12, what does that mean, I figure it means a MY 22

Bigkansas

Badlands
First Name
AUSTIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was 14. I was told that the "4" signifies that i was the 4th allocation at my dealer.......

Sponsored

Firefly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
As I said, it doesn't mean anything for the Bronco. Your reservation time stamp over rides any priority code except 99 because a 99 is an order on hold. For other vehicle orders a lower number is a higher priority. The priority code is part of the system so the dealer has to put in a code, but the time stamp is what matters for the Bronco.

Bigkansas

Badlands
First Name
AUSTIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

who has the what number you are. do I ask the inventory manager or general manager?
Not sure. Ive known my dealer for years, so he told me i was 4th, of 4 allocations.

Im guessing each dealership is different on who to talk to.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Quoting because this is correct.

Doesn’t mean anything for the Bronco other than when Ford goes to schedule builds, yours will be considered.

As mentioned, the only one that means anything is 99... which is code to tell Ford not to consider that build when scheduling.

People who told their dealer they wish to hold out for a MY22 should see 99.

Everyone else will have something in the teens... and it doesn’t matter what number it is because for the Bronco, Ford is going to prioritize based on time stamp.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Brokennose

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scout
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I found a lot of good information on F150 forums.

Sponsored

Brewdaddy

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler (Now sold - thanks Carvana)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Posted this in the other priority code thread.......

Worked at Ford and acrually developed training in my region on prioritizing orders. Its complicated but Ill try to explain:

The lowest priority a dealer can apply to a vehicle is 10. There is an algorithm (math equation that assigns a number the dealer does not see based upon allocations, commodities, vehicles built this period, etc.). All that matters is what number is lowest, one dealer uses 10 another uses 40, its still that dealers lowest priority it gets looked at and assigned a number first.

If a dealer has multiple vehicles at the same priority they basically let the computer decide.

A “99” means hold, do not schedule.

The regional office can use “00”, “01”, and “02” forcing those orders in line ahead of the dealers.

Once every dealer has assigned numbers to their priorities those numbers are aligned with every dealer. Questions are answered, does the region have allocation, does the dealer have allocation, are there commodities available? If yes, it gets sent to production.

Think of it like this, if a dealer has allocations of 10 F-Series for this month and the commodities say 60% auto and 40% manual, then he/she has to get four of the 10 allocations as manual or they will not get 10 vehicles built.

So if the dealer has 50 orders at a 10 priority and all are automatics, by the time the computer selection gets to their manuals they may have already been taken by other dealers who had higher priorities.

But 10 does not mean the same thing in context across multiple dealers. You could have a 98 priority (lowest and only one 98 at that dealer)and get your vehicle scheduled before someone who has a 10 along with 25 people at the same dealer.

This is not in play with Bronco’s. Your order date and commodity availability will drive the scheduling.

JimNE

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am a 2nd day reservation. Was told I was 7/15 allocated to dealer, and recently moved to 6. Did my final build, so I thought, 3/19. Noticed no change on order. Emailed salesman 4/18 and asked him to confirm what I ordered. He emailed me back and asked me to send him a copy of the build I did with him. Called Ford Customer Service, and was told my order has a 99 code. Emailed salesperson and asked him why my order was given a 99 code. He said Ford does that and the dealer can’t change it. I’m thinking I got jobbed, ay? Nice.

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Quoting because this is correct.

Doesn’t mean anything for the Bronco other than when Ford goes to schedule builds, yours will be considered.

As mentioned, the only one that means anything is 99... which is code to tell Ford not to consider that build when scheduling.
Where would I see this? My dealer won’t tell me anything.
People who told their dealer they wish to hold out for a MY22 should see 99.

Everyone else will have something in the teens... and it doesn’t matter what number it is because for the Bronco, Ford is going to prioritize based on time stamp.

johnny_bronco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The regional office can use “00”, “01”, and “02” forcing those orders in line ahead of the dealers.

Once every dealer has assigned numbers to their priorities those numbers are aligned with every dealer. Questions are answered, does the region have allocation, does the dealer have allocation, are there commodities available? If yes, it gets sent to production.
@Brewdaddy My dealer recently advised me that a couple of us long waiting reservations holders had their order priority code updated by Ford to an 02.

Can I ask you more specifically if this means we will get scheduled asap? Any additional information would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored