Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got it all as a package years ago, but I don’t think they are in business anymore (Freedom Grill). However, I think you could fabricate one to work with other BBQs
My quick Google says the same. But there are alternatives https://hitchfire.com/
Sponsored

JDav

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My quick Google says the same. But there are alternatives https://hitchfire.com/
Good find! The swing arm looks identical (and nice that they offer a driver side swing, i think that would be better with how the bronco tailgate opens). The grill itself looks like it has more features than mine.

I've loved having mine. I use it mainly for tailgating at football games. So easy and secure, and don't have to worry about where to put a hot grill when its time to go into the game or having to smell it on the ride home.

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since @B Miller posted his video a couple pages back, I’ve been sucked into his YouTube channel vortex and love his videos!

He’s holding out here on one of his recipes that looks super easy and delicious. Check it out:

Finally bought a pie iron, thanks to this video. Where has this been all my life?! I tried this pizza pocket recipe this morning and it wasn’t too bad!

I purchased the Rome XL though, so no trimming the bread for me. Highly recommend!

Sponsored

Bronc_Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks good to know. I have been impressed with all of the items I have purchased so far made by them. I know several people are not fans of a non American company but man they have nailed all of their items and love that they are targeting Bronco owners.
This is a generic table that is likely branded by different companies. I have it and screws have come lose and I've had to get replacement drawer slides... It is what it is for the price.
Sponsored