Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was looking at the shadow black top and it was looking significantly darker than the door posts and the fender flares. If that’s true I may switch back to MIC top.
Well yeah... the shadow black painted mod top is a true black, clear coated, painted top... it’s always been darker than the molded in color plastic trim pieces.
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think a lot about what people are doing that put in their reservation and never found this site. If they had a dealer like my original they would be completely lost. I learned so much on here. I found Stephen's on this site. Because Stephen's was so informed it took me less than 10 minutes by phone to put in my order. It was basically the equivalent of, You want fries with that?

I too would like to thank all of you. There are several members I look for to see if they respond to threads. I also appreciate everyone's opinions. It has helped to shape my build.
I've had that same thought Bill. It would have to be very difficult to walk into a dealer to order a new Bronco, and hope they know what they are doing. And as we've seen here there are some dealers that don't know their ass from an ax handle when it comes to ordering a Bronco. Like you I do appreciate this forum, and the knowledge of many of it's members.

BTW, I found Granger here, and it is so good to know that all I have to do is wait for the call. They've got everything else under control.