First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I know Ford has taken a lot of flack from everyone about everything, but while at Super Cel East, the Ford employees have been beyond friendly and helpful.

Also, I am excited about the product they are turning out. I appreciate the effort and technology spent on the Bronco, I can’t wait to get mine!

In the unlikely event that a Ford employee reads this post, thank you. A special thank you to Jake, driver of the Velocity Blue Wildtrack.
Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Thanks to Ford Employees PMKx

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

there is so much more to be grateful about than gripe about (booohoo, some 'priority' nobody gets to cut in line, wah wah).
The design, the engineering, the programming, the insane logistics and planning, the many many factories all over the world making things during this crazy pandemic time, I just gotta laugh at the pearl clenching about "Thursday E-Mails" and "Ford didn't prioritize me me me with my hour one keyboard skills!!!" stuff.

I saw two today, I sat in them both, they are amazing rigs, so much fun will be had all based on the hard work of thousands of people around the globe.

Personally I never even paid any attention to Broncos, I grew up in Germany and doubt I've ever seen one there, so all my Broncos where some (sorry, but that's the way it is) jeep thing going off road with no roof on and being so cool and what I want. I watched the reveal out of curiosity and I was hooked minutes in, managed to get into the website at 10pm CA time and since then I've been reading here, learning, laughing, shaking my head and enjoying the excitement.

I'm gonna have so much fun with this rig and yes, thank you Ford employees, thank you supplier employees, thank you engineers and programmers and planners and and and all over the world.

We're gonna make epic memories with these Broncos, no matter which trim or color or engine or transmission or how many doors you bought. Doesn't matter, it'll all be brand new Bronco memories, enjoy them!

I can't wait to start mine, couple more months and we'll all be rolling.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cheers to health and the ability to whine about a Bronco were all about to buy! Count your blessings! Thanks for the distraction the last 9 months, Ford. I don’t know where else I could post all these gifs and make people so angry.

Ford Bronco Thanks to Ford Employees 1619065515397

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Are the people at Super Celebration actually Ford employees? I would be surprised if they were. The outsourced marketing firms usually handle stuff like this.

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Cheers to health and the ability to whine about a Bronco were all about to buy! Count your blessings! Thanks for the distraction the last 9 months, Ford.
Cheers to that. Think about all the diehard Bronco fans that died before they got to even see the new Bronco.... being negative about this stuff would be something I don’t think they’d appreciate. Be thankful that the progress bar from 1996 discontinuation-2021 first customer delivery is about 99.9% complete!

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thank you for the beautiful interiors

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know Ford has taken a lot of flack from everyone about everything, but while at Super Cel East, the Ford employees have been beyond friendly and helpful.
The staff at Cel-East are not Ford employees.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model