Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The "OG" production week group of 12/20, which ended up being spread out through 12/20, 1/3 and I believe we had a few get bumped into 1/10 too.. organized a cookie fund to deliver Christmas cookies to the MAP employees on the floor, building our Broncos!

We had almost 70 members raise nearly $2000 to have a local bakery, Lucas Pastry (Livonia location), bake nearly 200 pounds of cookies and two half sheet cakes with our "First Batch My22" logo. I designed this logo and it IS Ford approved with their provided font and use of Bronco logo for our designated uses including these lovely cakes.

A big thank you goes to all of you that donated first and foremost. You all made this happen! I know those personal messages that most of you added to our card will mean a lot to the employees too. My MAP contact who I met & befriended thanks to the Bronco B.A.B.E.S Facebook group got those cookies in there and really sealed the cookie deal! We couldn't have done this without her. Thank you Laura!! Barbara at Lucas Pastry put together a BEAUTIFUL delivery of cookies & cakes for those hard working employees. She was so excited to be part of this and really went out of her way for us.

There was a few members here that stepped up so we could organize this and make this lovely Christmas gesture happen.
@texashoya
@Cat
@LadyBronco
and myself @Jazer
We were all working on this daily, trying to get it all organized so your gift could come to fruition! It was our pleasure.

It took quite a few people to make this happen and it really was heart warming seeing everyone come together.

Ford Bronco Bronco6G members deliver Christmas cookies & cake to MAP employees! πŸͺπŸŽ… FG5VTm8XIAUKOTJ

Now on to the good stuff!!! The COOKIES!!!!!!

We made two color versions of these logos. Teal/Gray & a Red/Green Sunset(Christmas colors) and Barbara at Lucas Pastry hit these cakes out of the park!

Ford Bronco Bronco6G members deliver Christmas cookies & cake to MAP employees! πŸͺπŸŽ… C444E56C-CBB2-4D79-B755-879EF68FD310

Ford Bronco Bronco6G members deliver Christmas cookies & cake to MAP employees! πŸͺπŸŽ… BDA5A1EA-A627-48F0-855A-537A3AFC2CB0

Video of the cookies at the bakery before delivery:

More photos will be added as I get more so please check back for updates! Will add as subsequent posts.

Update #1

COOKIES AT THE PLANT!

Ford Bronco Bronco6G members deliver Christmas cookies & cake to MAP employees! πŸͺπŸŽ… BDA5A1EA-A627-48F0-855A-537A3AFC2CB0

Sponsored

Last edited:

DaBroncstah

Black Diamond
First Name
Hadley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The "OG" production week group of 12/20, which ended up being spread out through 12/20, 1/3 and I believe we had a few get bumped into 1/10 too.. organized a cookie fund to deliver Christmas cookies to the MAP employees on the floor, building our Broncos!

We had almost 70 members raise nearly $2000 to have a local bakery, Lucas Pastry (Livonia location), bake nearly 200 pounds of cookies and two half sheet cakes with our "First Batch My22" logo. I designed this logo and it IS Ford approved with their provided font and use of Bronco logo for our designated uses including these lovely cakes.

A big thank you goes to all of you that donated first and foremost. You all made this happen! I know those personal messages that most of you added to our card will mean a lot to the employees too. My MAP contact who I met & befriended thanks to the Bronco B.A.B.E.S Facebook group got those cookies in there and really sealed the cookie deal! We couldn't have done this without her. Thank you Laura!! Barbara at Lucas Pastry put together a BEAUTIFUL delivery of cookies & cakes for those hard working employees. She was so excited to be part of this and really went out of her way for us.

There was a few members here that stepped up so we could organize this and make this lovely Christmas gesture happen.
@texashoya
@Cat
@LadyBronco
and myself @Jazer
We were all working on this daily, trying to get it all organized so your gift could come to fruition! It was our pleasure.

It took quite a few people to make this happen and it really was heart warming seeing everyone come together to.

We made two color versions of these logos. Teal/Gray & a Red/Green Sunset(Christmas colors) and Barbara at Lucas Pastry hit these cakes out of the park!

View attachment 228667

More photos will be added as I get more so please check back for updates! Will add as subsequent posts.
Omg it looks amazing!! Thank you for putting this on 😁

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That’s nothing short of β€œAWESOME”

Sponsored

Impatient

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@texashoya
@Cat
@LadyBronco
and myself @Jazer

It took quite a few people to make this happen and it really was heart warming seeing everyone come together to.

Ford Bronco Bronco6G members deliver Christmas cookies & cake to MAP employees! πŸͺπŸŽ… www2

Ford Bronco Bronco6G members deliver Christmas cookies & cake to MAP employees! πŸͺπŸŽ… www2

LEGENDS!!

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I never use the 'Love' emoji, but Jazer and crew, you all earned it above!

So cool to be part of this whole thing.... best $$$ ever spent.

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@texashoya
@Cat
@LadyBronco
and myself @Jazer

It took quite a few people to make this happen and it really was heart warming seeing everyone come together.

First Batch bringing cookies for days! Thanks for all the hard work organizing this!

Sponsored

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Embarrassingly, this is the first I’ve heard of this effort. My thanks and gratitude goes out to all of you who put this together for people of MAP.

Merry Christmas!

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That's actually really cool, they bust ass putting together our vehicles, and could use a little customer appreciation after all this.

Now, what can we all go in on to get for Mr Levine for Christmas...?

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty cool that you got this all worked out and approved. Well done to you and the workers at MAP! I bet they hear a lot of bitching but I'm proud to keep the plant sticker on my windshield.

atimberwolf

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Embarrassingly, this is the first I’ve heard of this effort. My thanks and gratitude goes out to all of you who put this together for people of MAP.

Merry Christmas!
Me too. I didn't realize this was going on. Thanks to all that put forth the work to make this happen. It looks like you did a great job.
Sponsored