Sponsored

The $64k Dollar Question About 3/27 Order Banks Reopening?

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My suggestion is to not get bent out of shape if people show up on the boards saying they got scheduled 3 weeks after the bank opens up again. Too many variables we don't see or know about to actually figure out the why.
Great advice but so hard in practice...

Do you know if the order banks opening 3/27 is a rumor or is it confirmed?

Do you know anything about allocation schedules? I have a order and deposit at a large dealer, but no allocation. Unfortunately my sales person is very tight lipped.
Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great advice but so hard in practice...

Do you know if the order banks opening 3/27 is a rumor or is it confirmed?

Do you know anything about allocation schedules? I have a order and deposit at a large dealer, but no allocation. Unfortunately my sales person is very tight lipped.
I do not but have heard that's basically a goal and likely depend on how many orders changed before the cutoff date and can come up with a clearer scheduling picture for the leftovers. My hope is the allocation is based on trim level/options rather than just a blanket total.

My rep is less than informed so if the allocation thing is out there, I haven't heard of any communication to my sales manager or general manager about it. To make matters worse, just saw this morning they had a mid year price increase on 2D $1,800, 4D $1,300, Raptor $2,800 and $200.00 increase on D&D. All you new order folks gonna be paying for everyone else's PP. LOL

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

NevadaDesertExploration

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My in Las Vegas reached out to me and informed me that the order bank will open in March. They are asking buyers to submit their builds now for them to enter the information on opening day.
Sponsored