Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is perfect, Just in time before they open the ordering back up, they clean up the order confirmed button. So now it says place order complete (with the dealer who's had my order since July 2021). Now I'm ready to get contacted by the dealer to re-order a 2023, I will have ordered 3 years worth of Broncos. The reservation system sucks and the dealer allocation system does too. They never should have let these yahoo's order more than a years worth of vehicles.....but they did and its been a shit show ever since...
Sponsored

OP
OP
evgenyvasenev

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
evgenyvasenev

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is perfect, Just in time before they open the ordering back up, they clean up the order confirmed button. So now it says place order complete (with the dealer who's had my order since July 2021). Now I'm ready to get contacted by the dealer to re-order a 2023, I will have ordered 3 years worth of Broncos. The reservation system sucks and the dealer allocation system does too. They never should have let these yahoo's order more than a years worth of vehicles.....but they did and its been a shit show ever since...
Yeah, my 07/17/20 reservation got pushed to 23 and the same order but soft top was scheduled (12/06/21 walk-in order)
Sponsored