Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Next time you should remote start it, just to see what the reaction would be lol.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is actually a 'feature' of the Bronco that I am expecting to not be a fan of.. I plan on having my wife drive it to work for the first week to get the neighborhood area used to the Bronco so I don't have to talk to strangers.

I'm terrible at saying no to free candy.

PapaWE

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Chevy K2500, 07 HD Nightrain
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know its not a common way to think or feel, but, I get anxiety thinking about people looking at my Bronco when it comes in. Told my wife I might tell people that try and ask questions that its a rental and I don't know anything about it. Then there's the people at work that don't know the difference between sport and real and make incorrect statements about it. Maybe I will just park it in garage and Uber to work until the excitement and intrigue fades.

Andy_M

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
I normally take transit to the office, but a couple of my coworkers wanted to see my Bronco, so I drove in and parked it where I could keep an eye on it. Didn’t take long to get the crowds gathered.

708B744A-3B23-4DAE-A06B-EB9091127143.jpeg
Nice! Was the picture taken with an old Nokia phone?

Sponsored

Sneds

First Edition
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-250 6.7L TD 4X4, 2021 2D Cactus Gray FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I normally take transit to the office, but a couple of my coworkers wanted to see my Bronco, so I drove in and parked it where I could keep an eye on it. Didn’t take long to get the crowds gathered.

708B744A-3B23-4DAE-A06B-EB9091127143.jpeg
Do you have pics on your phone up close? I'm waiting on my 2-door FE in Cactus Gray. Would like to see what it actually looks like.

SaveTheManuals

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not gonna lie, having one of the first few broncos in my area, is like what I imagine driving a lamborghini feels like. I've seen so many people taking photos and videos of my car while driving and have had probably 20-30 people throughout a couple months(pretty much all dudes) come up to talk about the bronco. It is a cool feeling and it's funny when you accidentally make eye contact with someone at the gas station and then they immediately come over to talk about the bronco. lol

aframe009

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I rode mine at Windrock this past weekend and crested a little rocky section to find about 4 people with their phones out, and another 3-4 watching. I was stoked to see everyone excited about it, but it made me a bit nervous!
I went to Windrock with mine two weeks ago and people were surprised to see it out there. Alot of fun though can't wait to go back.

PapaWE

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Chevy K2500, 07 HD Nightrain
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not gonna lie, having one of the first few broncos in my area, is like what I imagine driving a lamborghini feels like. I've seen so many people taking photos and videos of my car while driving and have had probably 20-30 people throughout a couple months(pretty much all dudes) come up to talk about the bronco. It is a cool feeling and it's funny when you accidentally make eye contact with someone at the gas station and then they immediately come over to talk about the bronco. lol
Oh crap, I forgot about gas stations where I can't get away. And these things will always be at the gas station.

Shinoko

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went to Windrock with mine two weeks ago and people were surprised to see it out there. Alot of fun though can't wait to go back.
Which trails did you do?

I have an annual pass, so I'd love to go back again. We spent two days there and did 11, 22, 25, and 26, along with some of the blue G trails between.

I'm a novice and was doing a class, so we stuck to blue stuff, but it was super fun and I can't wait to go back also. I'm waiting on the photos and I'll post a writeup of everything when I do, they got a ton of video.

Last edited:

Sponsored

aframe009

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Which trails did you do?

I have an annual pass, so I'd love to go back again. We spent two days there and did 11, 22, 25, and 26, along with some of the blue G trails between.

I'm a novice and was doing a class, so we stuck to blue stuff, but it was super fun and I can't wait to go back also.
I want to say it was G5 and G6. Took a trail out of the park to the highway and went to the prison for moonshine tasting and bbq. The trails outside of the park are not maintained so they were a little more rough than the trails I was on in the park.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've gotten a couple thumbs up and one guy asked was taking photos when I came out of the store, asked if he can take one of the interior too which was fine with me. Some EMT at a gas station also took photos when I drove by. Other than that people have largely left me a lone, which is fine with me. I'm not much into 'car talk' and less so with total strangers (I honestly could not tell you the exact torque number on my BL right now, something over 400 is what I got). And I have zero interest in talking about Ford and how screwed up the whole process is and all that, there's enough of that on here, LOL. I spend too much time on this forum already, no need to drag that out into the real world with me.

I'll be happy to answer some questions and let people look around.

Of course I knew some of this would happen with such a rig and especially with a loud color like my CO, but I bought it for me and I like it that way.

It's fun to get the thumbs up and waves, just a new experience for me and I usually prefer to be invisible. In my CO monster truck invisibility cloak, LOL.

Shinoko

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want to say it was G5 and G6. Took a trail out of the park to the highway and went to the prison for moonshine tasting and bbq. The trails outside of the park are not maintained so they were a little more rough than the trails I was on in the park.
We did a brief section of these two from the top of 22 to 26. We also did G1 on Monday to trail 11.

Hoping to go back soon. I have Off Rodeo at the end of the month, but am close enough to do overnight trips to Windrock. I'll probably do the 22->25->26 sequence again to get more familiar with it, but hoping to venture out some after that.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I took my daughter to physical therapy this morning and all the nice therapists ladies wanted to see it. They were out taking pictures of it and then surrounded me asking questions. Last place I would have thought a crowd would gather. I took it to work yesterday and when I came out there were 8 people checking it out taking pictures. Its just crazy.....like the 1964 1/2 Mustang debut. Everybody wants one.
Sponsored