Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 4x4, BMW, Mustang, several adventure bikes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Call it the BDF. Bronco Delay Factor...

I have a Siberian built Ural sidecar motorcycle. Everywhere I go, people stop me and want to look at it.... Its a pleasant reality Ural owners deal with called the UDF. Ural Delay Factor.

The simplest tasks, like running out for a gallon of milk, can become a time consuming endeavor as you're stopped at the grocery store obliging to take pictures of strangers sitting in your sidecar rig....It will be the same with the Bronco for some time to come....
Sponsored

Mr. Bojangles

Base
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Lol try having one since July 13th and it being one of first 2 door sasquatch's in Southeast. First month of ownership, I literally walked out of stores with people cupping their hands on my window trying to peek in (tinted windows) and even trying to open the door! When confronted and asked not to touch my vehicle, a few idiots would tell me to chill out as it is a demo and aren't even available yet.

aframe009

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lol try having one since July 13th and it being one of first 2 door sasquatch's in Southeast. First month of ownership, I literally walked out of stores with people cupping their hands on my window trying to peek in (tinted windows) and even trying to open the door! When confronted and asked not to touch my vehicle, a few idiots would tell me to chill out as it is a demo and aren't even available yet.
Had the first one in Florence SC and never had that happen. I don't mind looking in the windows but don't try to open my doors. We will have a problem then.

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You'd never go to someones house and peer in the windows, would you?
Depends.
Are their windows wide open with no coverings?
Do I know with 100% certainty they are not home?
Is their house sitting in the middle of property open to the public?
Is there any chance I would be interested in buying a home with the exact same interior?

There are tons of reasons why looking in the window of someone's car is not equivalent to looking into the windows of their house.

Sponsored

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

According to Ford mine wont be available until 2025. But then again that might mean I'm one of the very first people with the facelift and yall will be peering in my windows

calx

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '98 Nissan Stagea
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Oh yes. I parked it in my driveway when I brought it home from the dealership and immediately had people in my neighborhood turn their cars and heads when they saw it. Got this footage which was fun:

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks like a group of city workers trying to figure out how to move it and get to the water line.
Ha! Im a city worker too!!!
Thats what we check out each others Rides and discuss Poop in my case (WWTP worker!)

Fordmanfrombirth

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I admit to gawking too.
Ford Bronco They do attract attention 5272DA56-9C8B-49B7-B0D8-14C0C22EF799

7D337287-5DC9-4372-8896-F161C19601C9.jpeg

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Depends.
Are their windows wide open with no coverings?
Do I know with 100% certainty they are not home?
Is their house sitting in the middle of property open to the public?
Is there any chance I would be interested in buying a home with the exact same interior?

There are tons of reasons why looking in the window of someone's car is not equivalent to looking into the windows of their house.
The answer is no... I don't care if I'm in a parking lot or my house. You don't peer into the windows up close like you're casing the joint...

Greenbrick

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I've had several people comment that they thought the Sports were the Bronco until they saw mine. Now they get it.

Winkydee

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Ford Econoline Cargo Van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I plan on talking to people, answering questions, Let them take pictures. Hell, I'll even open the door and let them look inside and if your real nice I might even take them for a ride. Just to counteract some of you curmudgeony old farts!

You say that now, haha.

I drive "cool" cars exclusively, because I love them. But at every gas station. most every stop light, parking lots, people wanna talk your ear off and tell you their story about "Uncle Jim had one of these."

I actually lie to people now and give them bad information to entertain myself.

I drive a '64 Ford Econoline and a '73 VW Fastback. "What year is that? 69?" I tell them it's a 94 and watch their faces get puzzled. Then I drive away very pleased with myself. Hahahaha!

received_677825116524643.jpeg

received_389166272866924.jpeg

FB_IMG_1634849318702.jpg

Pumpkinhead

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Flex SEL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm actually surprised that my Cyber Orange 2 door Badlands has attracted virtually NO attention since I picked it up on October 13... but, then again, I live in Metro Detroit, about ten minutes from the Stellantis (also know as Fiat/Chrysler/Peugeot) world headquarters, so it's tough to get anyone excited about new trucks or cars around here, with executives driving Alfa Romeos and Jeep Grand Wagoneers as company cars, and camouflaged future Ram and Jeep models zooming around everywhere all of the time. (It's actually pretty cool, now that I think about it!) I'd get even LESS attention if I lived in Dearborn!

sirdude

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Rav4, 2011 Rav4, 1996 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got My Bronco about three weeks ago and my girfriend and I took it to the mountians in the vic of Linville NC this past weekend. With out fail, EVERYWHERE I stopped be it for gas, to eat, at overlooks,
Ford Bronco They do attract attention image
etc. at least one or sometiems more came up and aksed me about it. Quite the attention getter. : )
Sponsored