darkscion0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Long story short, broke the passenger side front axle and had it replaced under warranty. No issues until I did some light offroading in 4x4 and now I'm getting some random crackling and popping. Not sure if it's the axle shaft or maybe a loose swaybar link or my ball screw eating the end of the steering rack which has been known to happen after a lift.

I'm going to start going over it tomorrow but can anyone comment on if this axle shaft looks seated in the diff?

Thanks!

Ford Bronco This axle look seated to you? 20221001_165915
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Long story short, broke the passenger side front axle and had it replaced under warranty. No issues until I did some light offroading in 4x4 and now I'm getting some random crackling and popping. Not sure if it's the axle shaft or maybe a loose swaybar link or my ball screw eating the end of the steering rack which has been known to happen after a lift.

I'm going to start going over it tomorrow but can anyone comment on if this axle shaft looks seated in the diff?

Thanks!

Ford Bronco This axle look seated to you? 20221001_165915
Hi there! Will you send us a message with your VIN and your local Ford dealer? I can look into things on my end.