First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2015 GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The backdoor link updated today to show I'm scheduled for production 4/14/22. Guess they are cleaning up and updating things.
Sponsored

BC overlanding

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is canceled for our current week.

This was canceled.

Canceled.PNG
Don't thing I can get on board with April getting cancelled I was moved from 3/28 to 4/11 and got moved back up to 4/4 just this wk. Guess we will see

purkleshorts

Raptor
First Name
Chester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Datsun
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I had made a new thread stating I didn't get a VIN email yesterday. It was deleted by @Administrator without any input about why.

So i'm glad there's another thread on the same topic.

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}
But this one is newer. And shiny. OOOHHH Shiny.

I like duplicate threads.
It reminds us of where we started, and where we are. And gives us hope for the future. A future where we can find stuff in multiple locations of interest without having to use that laborious search feature box.

Are you the REAL Mr. Astley??
If so I would like to get you to sign my original copy cassette (never even taken the plastic off!!) so it is worth more in the time capsule my great grandkids will open one day. I want them to know the joy that I found in knowing I was never gonna be given up or let down as I grew up listening to the 80's music.
You are like the Wyld Stallyons from Bill and Ted. A culture-defining King among mortal men.

Mblacker01

Outer Banks
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Many in the March build week threads are seeing the pizza tracker updated for the first time ever today, and some are even having build dates move EARLIER by a week or two. At the same time, the recent email from Ford to dealers discusses a new focus on closing out the existing orders and ending 2021 orders in late March. Some major reshuffling going on, and it is looking to be positive.
What pizza thing is everyone get updated on, if it's the same one I'm using mine has stayed the same. I was 3/7 cs told me 3/21. For site never changed. Thank for any help.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Lil Red Broncette

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
the image of the bronco on my backdoor link was updated to the actual order color after months of being the wrong color.

maybe means something?
Same here

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
But this one is newer. And shiny. OOOHHH Shiny.

I like duplicate threads.
It reminds us of where we started, and where we are. And gives us hope for the future. A future where we can find stuff in multiple locations of interest without having to use that laborious search feature box.

Are you the REAL Mr. Astley??
If so I would like to get you to sign my original copy cassette (never even taken the plastic off!!) so it is worth more in the time capsule my great grandkids will open one day. I want them to know the joy that I found in knowing I was never gonna be given up or let down as I grew up listening to the 80's music.
You are like the Wyld Stallyons from Bill and Ted. A culture-defining King among mortal men.
Sure Chester, send over any cassette's or LP's you have and i'll sign them!

Always appreciate a fan! Lemmy and I loved to write up new material all the time.

OP
OP
Lil Red Broncette

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Many in the March build week threads are seeing the pizza tracker updated for the first time ever today, and some are even having build dates move EARLIER by a week or two. At the same time, the recent email from Ford to dealers discusses a new focus on closing out the existing orders and ending 2021 orders in late March. Some major reshuffling going on, and it is looking to be positive.
That would be awesome if it included all us with first week 2020 reservations. I expect that isn't. My late 2021 order has a production date, but my much preferred 2020 reservation is still languishing. On the positive side the backdoor link, and front door order status for the first time in a year and a half show the actual color.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had made a new thread stating I didn't get a VIN email yesterday. It was deleted by @Administrator without any input about why.

So i'm glad there's another thread on the same topic.
Your thread did not discuss anyones back door.
We don't have time for that straight to the facts kind of crap.
Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I seemingly got scheduled today. The backdoor link, which said I was still ordering yesterday, now says production date 4/11 and the image was finally updated to the right color and model. I called the dealer a couple weeks ago and I was not scheduled. 7/19/2020 res. March 19 2021 order. OBX 2.7 Lux MIC Tow. The regular pizza tracker doesn't show anything new.

OP
OP
Lil Red Broncette

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
I seemingly got scheduled today. The backdoor link, which said I was still ordering yesterday, now says production date 4/11 and the image was finally updated to the right color and model. I called the dealer a couple weeks ago and I was not scheduled. 7/19/2020 res. March 19 2021 order. OBX 2.7 Lux MIC Tow. The regular pizza tracker doesn't show anything new.
Interesting. I would be inclined to think it is more related to the back door link getting fixed and it had been scheduled prior but just not showing till the fix. But you said you had talked to your dealer a couple weeks ago and last schedule was like three weeks ago. Maybe it got scheduled in the clean-up scheduling and your dealer had looked earlier or something like that.

I saw my back door link also show correct color and type of vehicle and also a couple minor changes I made a couple weeks ago that hadn't showed up previously showed. Alas not scheduled yet.
Sponsored