Sponsored

Those still waiting to hear from their dealer since they reserved (not A,D or Z plan)

OP
OP

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not yet, If the dealer gets stupid I'll just go to the next one. There's got to be over a dozen Ford dealerships within a 50 mile radius from me.
Well, hopefully, they'll reach out to you with their offers.
Sponsored

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a July 13 time stamp and am the customer. I’m sure dealers will figure it out, it’s their job.
Yes, dealers are in "harvest the sucker" mode right now. Eventually some may be willing to negotiate. If not, there are remote discount dealers that are happy to take all of the orders they can get (and seem to provide great service).

OP
OP

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There are plenty of dealers with plenty of staff and plenty of time to deal with the <50% of reservations that will convert in the next 60 days. Don’t let OPs alarmism and hysteria convince you otherwise!
This is not about getting your order in. This is about getting the best deal on your new Bronco. As time passes the window of opportunity to negotiate the best deal closes as well. The majority of B6G users all negotiated the pricing of their deals months ago. I'm just curious why there are so many users, and I'm sure a hell of lot more reservation holders in the general public, that will be easy pickings for the dealers that just say, it's MSRP + $1,000 fee or ADM.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a July 13 time stamp and am the customer. I’m sure dealers will figure it out, it’s their job.
And it’s your job as a consumer to figure out what u want also..
It’s isn’t rocket science

DWG342

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Short answer......i see no rush on having the conversation today, especially since I am an August reservation date. Where I have spent my time is walking through in my mind what decisions I will make once I have more information so i can make a less emotional decision. I.e. if I find out in May that I am scheduled for a mid year 22 model that comes with a price at x percent higher, at what price point do I walk away and just buy a replacement vehicle now

Sponsored

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What do you plan to do, if your dealer says the price is MSRP + $1,000?
I handled this before ordering opened.

My first dealer said MSRP, $500 credit for accessories, and no ADM. I think that was a fair deal.

I told him I spoke with another dealer that was offering X-Plan pricing even though Ford was no longer and that if he matched it I would not switch. He said no. I switched. It was simple and cordial.

Now, if Kearny Mesa Ford changes their X-Plan pricing plan, I don't think I'll have to have a plan. All hell will break loose on this and other forums. I don't see that happening. They've been very up front with what is going on.

OP
OP

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I handled this before ordering opened.

My first dealer said MSRP, $500 credit for accessories, and no ADM. I think that was a fair deal.

I told him I spoke with another dealer that was offering X-Plan pricing even though Ford was no longer and that if he matched it I would not switch. He said no. I switched. It was simple and cordial.

Now, if Kearny Mesa Ford changes their X-Plan pricing plan, I don't think I'll have to have a plan. All hell will break loose on this and other forums. I don't see that happening. They've been very up front with what is going on.
You don't sound like you meet the criteria that I'm talking about in the thread title.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think people are missing the point of my OP.

Why are you waiting for your dealer to contact you? Why haven't you contacted them, multiple times if necessary.

And this isn't about ordering...it's about making sure you are comfortable with your pricing between you and the dealer.
I already know the deal I'm going to get, so why bother my dealer to ask when they're gonna call? I know they will when it's my turn. Bothering the dealer will not change that. As Frankie would say, "Relax, don't do it........"

OP
OP

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I already know the deal I'm going to get, so why bother my dealer to ask when they're gonna call? I know they will when it's my turn. Bothering the dealer will not change that. As Frankie would say, "Relax, don't do it........"
Let me guess...A D or Z plan? You don't meet the criteria of my thread title either.

Brew3x

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I guess I don’t really understand why everyone is in such a rush to get their order in you won’t get your bronco any sooner. I reached out to my dealer a few times they keep giving me vague answers if I don’t get any concrete info soon I’ll call around and switch and still probably have 50 days left.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Let me guess...A D or Z plan? You don't meet the criteria of my thread title either.
Nope, Granger October deal. Sorry I don't fit in. I've been told that a lot in my lifetime.

OP
OP

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I guess I don’t really understand why everyone is in such a rush to get their order in you won’t get your bronco any sooner. I reached out to my dealer a few times they keep giving me vague answers if I don’t get any concrete info soon I’ll call around and switch and still probably have 50 days left.
But have you and your dealer agreed upon a price? Ford establishes the MSRP, but the dealer can negotiate any price they desire.

OP
OP

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Brew3x

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

But have you and your dealer agreed upon a price? Ford establishes the MSRP, but the dealer can negotiate any price they desire.
No when I asked how they were pricing the bronco last week they said they would get back to me. I heard there’s a dealer about an hour away offering a decent deal, I’m going to call tomorrow. Like I said I’m in no rush, I guess I don’t have the fever like everyone else.