CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haven't really noticed much attention from jeeps other then first day I brought it to a store Wrangler parked next to me. Other than that had a girl in a Sahara give it a double take
Yeah - only "Jeepers" that have shown any reaction have been folks I meet on the trail - and they are all at first, surprised, and then friendly.

jd-ford-hd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 Explorer, ‘13 F150, ‘99 F350, '74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve seen deliberate head "turn-aways" but have had way more reciprocal hand waves.!

Sponsored

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
He’s just mad that he doesn’t have a real Jeep or a real truck.
If you compare a Gladiator to other mid sized trucks in its class, it’s towing and payload is on top. As for the Jeep thing, you just gotta lift it a little more. Plus, it’s the only truck on the market you can take the doors and top off.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you compare a Gladiator to other mid sized trucks in its class, it’s towing and payload is on top. As for the Jeep thing, you just gotta lift it a little more. Plus, it’s the only truck on the market you can take the doors and top off.
Technically you can take the doors off any vehicle... Even a Bugatti. Might not be easy though :ROFLMAO: All roofs will come off too, but getting them back on will be more challenging lol

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Technically you can take the doors off any vehicle... Even a Bugatti. Might not be easy though :ROFLMAO: All roofs will come off too, but getting them back on will be more challenging lol
This is true. Duck tape makes a lot dreams happen.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ranger has it beat in payload, and nearly identical in towing. Close enough to call it a tie, but it still depends on what model you have to base those numbers off from.
Max towing on Gladiator is only available in Sport models for example.

Taking the doors and roof off are huge advantage though. I find it strange that more people don't take panels off that I see though. I had a coworker with a Gladiator and a couple Wranglers before that and never had doors or tops off...

Sponsored

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Driving my wildtrak this morning and some dude in a gladiator passses me head on. He then gives me the thumbs down! I guess it’s on then jeepers!! Lol
Ahh, definitely a handful of douchebags that drive every type of brand/vehicle out there. Don't let that douchebag represent every Jeep driver in existence.

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I've started keeping track here myself, and despite numerous folks on this forum reminding me that the majority of the community is friendly and welcoming middle fingers from Jeeps is winning by a landslide. I get the most positive reactions and friendly waves from various crossovers. The most negative reactions seem to come from those in beat to crap lifted pickup trucks that clearly have been abused to the point of sending the person into poverty from the constant repairs.

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ranger has it beat in payload, and nearly identical in towing. Close enough to call it a tie, but it still depends on what model you have to base those numbers off from.
Max towing on Gladiator is only available in Sport models for example.

Taking the doors and roof off are huge advantage though. I find it strange that more people don't take panels off that I see though. I had a coworker with a Gladiator and a couple Wranglers before that and never had doors or tops off...
I know, it’s weird to me that they don’t take the doors or roof off. I do all the time. It I have a friend with a jeep that never does. I can take the Gladiator roof off myself. So that does make it easier.

Yes, the specs are all over the place, depending on model. My Rubicon had a 7000lb towing and just under 1300lb payload. Countless Gladiators have made it through the Rubicon. I doubt many Rangers have. So it’s holding its own as a jeep and a truck.
Sponsored