Sponsored

Timing between build date and delivery??

Mwheeler337

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 camaro, bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Curious - how long was it between your build/production date and ready for delivery (understanding transport time will differ based on location)?

I have 12/6 build - curious if I have a chance to get delivery this year?
Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Curious - how long was it between your build/production date and ready for delivery (understanding transport time will differ based on location)?

I have 12/6 build - curious if I have a chance to get delivery this year?
Mine (October) was built on the 7th, shipped on the 8th, at dealer the 19th, picked up the 21st. Many people here report a similar timeframe, but there are always the outliers that disappear for awhile, or take a few weeks, or a few days, or get damaged . . . There are the Airbag500. And we Dirt Mountain Purgatory People . . . Mine was actually Built July 21, but didn't get the new MIC roof until October 7. So you can see mine was delivered to me exactly 3 months after the original build date, and 2 weeks after the final Build date.

Does that help?

Wolfeman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think a lot of that may depend on your distance from MAP. Obviously a Bronco whose final destination is in Michigan is going to be delivered much sooner than a Bronco whose final destination is say, Texas.

OP
OP

Mwheeler337

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 camaro, bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine (October) was built on the 7th, shipped on the 8th, at dealer the 19th, picked up the 21st. Many people here report a similar timeframe, but there are always the outliers that disappear for awhile, or take a few weeks, or a few days, or get damaged . . . There are the Airbag500. And we Dirt Mountain Purgatory People . . . Mine was actually Built July 21, but didn't get the new MIC roof until October 7. So you can see mine was delivered to me exactly 3 months after the original build date, and 2 weeks after the final Build date.

Does that help?
That does help. So it was built in a day or did that take longer?

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That does help. So it was built in a day or did that take longer?
Most times, it seems from posts here, that the vehicle is "built" a day or two after the "blend" date. My ship date was a day after my final built date. But there are always anomalies, where Ford's tracker systems are behind, and a few people have had their vehicle show up unexpectedly early! And a few have had their vehicles mysteriously dissappear for awhile, it seems. But it seems anecdotally here deliveries are pretty regular now.
Sponsored