First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Quick question for any of you that have had your status move to built or have delivery. I got my window sticker a couple weeks ago. When I spoke to the dealer last Tuesday, she said my build date was the next day. Since then I have not heard or seen any changes. I expected my status to change to "built" towards the end of last week, but nothing.

What have you all been seeing for status changes. Do they normally get them built and sent before the status changes. Does it normally take a couple weeks to send them. What should I be expecting on notifications and timing.

Thanks for helping put my mind at ease
Sponsored

Ajsbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Outer Banks SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Quick question for any of you that have had your status move to built or have delivery. I got my window sticker a couple weeks ago. When I spoke to the dealer last Tuesday, she said my build date was the next day. Since then I have not heard or seen any changes. I expected my status to change to "built" towards the end of last week, but nothing.

What have you all been seeing for status changes. Do they normally get them built and sent before the status changes. Does it normally take a couple weeks to send them. What should I be expecting on notifications and timing.

on the FordPass app or on your Ford account does it say Updated with a date underneath it? under the Sync tab

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

It seems that most people's Broncos are not changing to "built" status until they are released to shipping.

OP
OP
tshafer61

tshafer61

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
on the FordPass app or on your Ford account does it say Updated with a date underneath it? under the Sync tab
Looking on the app and I don't see the Sync Tab?

OP
OP
tshafer61

tshafer61

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It seems that most people's Broncos are not changing to "built" status until they are released to shipping.
Thanks for the info, I thought that may be the case and didn't want to freak out because it still hadn't been built.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Call your dealer, they know so much more....

Ajsbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Outer Banks SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looking on the app and I don't see the Sync Tab?
Looks like they updated the app since last week. So log into your ford account and go to vehicle dashboard. If it says updated with a date under it, or if says Unavailable (if you have the LUX package). once this changed for me I got the built email that night. (7/21)

Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 4.54.56 PM.png

OP
OP
tshafer61

tshafer61

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Finally found it. Still shows as unavailable. Any idea how long after the build it takes them usually to ship them
Sponsored