Sponsored

Difference between Build Date and Blend Date?

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It amuses me that everyone has been posting their “Blend” dates for all these weeks and didn’t know what in the hell blend means.

I didn’t know, and I guess I still don’t…..just thought I would be enlightened when and if I ever get a build/blend date.
Sponsored

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

if i am not mistaken the blend date is the date the production order hits the plant. kind of like when the work order is received by the crew, work will commence soon and is imminent, but might not have started yet... more like in line ata the plant ready to assemble.

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

try this link out for me - substitute the xxxxxx with your order number (4 digits) and vin number -

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/s...XXX&partAttributes=BP2_.*&vin=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Saweet mine was built back in 1990. Looks to be a no go if you don't have a window sticker and just an order confirmation with initial projected build date. That said it does match the chrome inspection data so this link is much easier to use in my opinion, cheers to that!!!

"receiptDate":"2021-01-27","releaseDate":"","etaStartDate":"1990-01-01","etaEndDate":"1990-01-01","productionDate":"","shipmentDate":"","transitDate":"","make":"Ford","year":"2021","model":"Bronco","groupOrderType":"Retail (222R)

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That works great! As a software developer, I'm definitely going to use this so I don't need to constantly check the status.
I'm an idiot, can't get it to work. Will it work on mobile? I figured it would. My issue is that there are only three x's for the order number in the sample address when it is four. I just put the four digits there instead and it goes nowhere. Oh well.

JTK37

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Damn, 6/30 blend, 7/1 production and no release yet. yeah- I'm impatient. But at least I learned something new today
Ford Bronco Difference between Build Date and Blend Date? 1625259272503

Sponsored

VegasKoop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A little strange that Ford scheduled 4th of July blend dates on a Sunday before a week off, but so be it.

At this point, I'd rather they don't start my build til they come back from vaycay anyway. Gimmee that 'just had a week off' build. 🐎

I also read that the blend date goes on the door sticker as date of manufactured. Accurate?

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Damn, 6/30 blend, 7/1 production and no release yet. yeah- I'm impatient. But at least I learned something new today
Ford Bronco Difference between Build Date and Blend Date? 1625259272503
Mine had a blend date of 7/2 and shows the same as yours
Sponsored