First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Its pricy at $999 but save me the hassle drilling holes and stuff. Works great!
Able to hang on either side of the Bronco and it is able to lift with mash top already on. Highly recommended.

Ford Bronco TopLift Pro 2-Door Bronco Top Removal Tool 1686924108252

Ford Bronco TopLift Pro 2-Door Bronco Top Removal Tool 1686924125183

Ford Bronco TopLift Pro 2-Door Bronco Top Removal Tool 1686924143208

Ford Bronco TopLift Pro 2-Door Bronco Top Removal Tool 1686924169137
Sponsored

CodyMac

Wildtrak
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak | 2-Door | Lux
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Its pricy at $999 but save me the hassle drilling holes and stuff. Works great!
Able to hang on either side of the Bronco and it is able to lift with mash top already on. Highly recommended.

I just finished assembling mine and the front "forks" are angled up so far that I can't fold them out once I get the big pad into the cargo bay. I wonder what I did wrong...

Ford Bronco TopLift Pro 2-Door Bronco Top Removal Tool 1687041864439

OP
OP
HCGxKaLiBeR

HCGxKaLiBeR

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just finished assembling mine and the front "forks" are angled up so far that I can't fold them out once I get the big pad into the cargo bay. I wonder what I did wrong...

Ford Bronco TopLift Pro 2-Door Bronco Top Removal Tool 1687041864439
I haven't put mine back down since I lifted it, but I think mine is like that.
Once it is lifted, the front sags a little. It evens out in the end. I think it is by design.

You could try lower the handle a bit, insert into the cap, then raise everything up.

fallguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Defender, 2022 Outerbanks SAS, 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Looks good. I have been debating this, or getting the Lange hoist. I'm just using 4 straps right now to hold it up, takes a bit of time lifting each corner one at a time but its not terrible. Can the top be lifted higher, or is it just up and one setting? Asking because I'd like to be able to lift and then have my wife use the garage sometimes too, and need to know if there is clearance for her as well. Glad they have supported team 2 door though.

OP
OP
HCGxKaLiBeR

HCGxKaLiBeR

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks good. I have been debating this, or getting the Lange hoist. I'm just using 4 straps right now to hold it up, takes a bit of time lifting each corner one at a time but its not terrible. Can the top be lifted higher, or is it just up and one setting? Asking because I'd like to be able to lift and then have my wife use the garage sometimes too, and need to know if there is clearance for her as well. Glad they have supported team 2 door though.
It is height adjustable on the handle via a gear bracket
Ford Bronco TopLift Pro 2-Door Bronco Top Removal Tool 1687102473128

The top platform is also adjustable
(There are three holes, mine is set at the middle as I have sasquatch)
Ford Bronco TopLift Pro 2-Door Bronco Top Removal Tool 1687102785028

Sponsored

CodyMac

Wildtrak
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I haven't put mine back down since I lifted it, but I think mine is like that.
Once it is lifted, the front sags a little. It evens out in the end. I think it is by design.

You could try lower the handle a bit, insert into the cap, then raise everything up.
I tried this, but it's still angled upward so much that the first arm will only swing about half way out before it hits the ceiling. I emailed their support.

fallguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Defender, 2022 Outerbanks SAS, 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It is height adjustable on the handle via a gear bracket

The top platform is also adjustable
(There are three holes, mine is set at the middle as I have sasquatch)
Ok, thanks for taking the time with the pics and illustration.

B34R

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 VW R32, '17 Audi S3, '19 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I tried this, but it's still angled upward so much that the first arm will only swing about half way out before it hits the ceiling. I emailed their support.
Just got done installing mine and using it for the first time. Mine does this as well. It's actually designed this way. Take a look at step 7 under the How To GuideI. I didn't do the foam inserts per the directions. Instead I pushed up on the hardtop to make way for the arms to swing past the halfway point and pop the leveling feet out.

Overall this beats taking the hardtop off by hand, then finding a place to store it. That said, the instructions need some work. Several of the steps aren't very clear nor are the pictures. Adding sticker arrows to indicate which direction the T connectors should face up would be very helpful. Also adding matching lettered stickers to connecting points would go a long way. You wouldn't be left guessing from the pics if the first few brackets installed are pointing the right direction.

CapeCodCash

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco and 14 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you concerned about the contact points between the lift and the hard top causing any damage by the pressure? I read some folks using a square piece of plywood that touches all the contact points and having that in between the lift and the top.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@HCGxKaLiBeR - Are you able to back into/under it any further than your original pic or does the spare tire prevent that? I'm trying to minimize the longitudinal dimension of the footprint.

@Toccoa :devilish: 😁

Sponsored
OP
OP
HCGxKaLiBeR

HCGxKaLiBeR

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are you concerned about the contact points between the lift and the hard top causing any damage by the pressure? I read some folks using a square piece of plywood that touches all the contact points and having that in between the lift and the top.

Personally I'm not concerned about it.

The hard top is rear heavy. The front section can be push up by my pinky easily.
The majority of the weight is already supported by the large wide beam.

Mine has sound deadening, the soft material somewhat protects the hard top.
I have mash top on all the time, hard to see the top anyway.

OP
OP
HCGxKaLiBeR

HCGxKaLiBeR

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@HCGxKaLiBeR - Are you able to back into/under it any further than your original pic or does the spare tire prevent that? I'm trying to minimize the longitudinal dimension of the footprint.

@Toccoa :devilish: 😁
That is as far as I can back up. The gear bracket touches the spare tire.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's $150 off right now for the TopLiftPro. End of model line clearance. I wonder what the new model will look like?

CodyMac

Wildtrak
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got done installing mine and using it for the first time. Mine does this as well. It's actually designed this way. Take a look at step 7 under the How To GuideI. I didn't do the foam inserts per the directions. Instead I pushed up on the hardtop to make way for the arms to swing past the halfway point and pop the leveling feet out.

Overall this beats taking the hardtop off by hand, then finding a place to store it. That said, the instructions need some work. Several of the steps aren't very clear nor are the pictures. Adding sticker arrows to indicate which direction the T connectors should face up would be very helpful. Also adding matching lettered stickers to connecting points would go a long way. You wouldn't be left guessing from the pics if the first few brackets installed are pointing the right direction.
Thanks, I thought that might be the case. I wonder why they designed it like this? I was thinking about adding some spacers between the rear casters and the frame to try to level it.
Sponsored