Sponsored

Easy Hardtop removal with the TopLift Pro for Bronco (or Bronco Raptor)

Aviator

Raptor
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I love the Bronco “nude” - but it isn’t necessarily easy to do alone. I chose this over a ceiling-mounted lift and love it. If you have been considering this route, feel free to check out my review and demo of the TopLift Pro. I really like this thing. Soooo easy to use. Cost a bit more than a roof-mounted lift. But is is so easy to use solo, that I find it worth every penny. I could remove this thing daily if needed, with ease. My opinions are not influenced by the manufacturer. I ordered direct, paid full-price, and have not had contact with manufacturer. I create this content because I enjoy doing how-to videos and sharing my lessons-learned.
Ford Bronco Easy Hardtop removal with the TopLift Pro for Bronco (or Bronco Raptor) IMG_9422

an update regarding the use of the TopLift Pro if you install Fords Cargo Enclosure - the enclosure lid prevents use of the TopLift Pro without removal of the Cargo Enclosure Lid. This second video details a Mod to the enclosure to make removal for any reason, including the TopLift Pro, easy:

Sponsored

Last edited:

Gotchaa

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can you share a video of how much play there is with top mount attached to the frame inserts? I am finding that its not a good fit and its very loose even with tightening the bolts.

OP
OP
Aviator

Aviator

Raptor
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Updated the Original Post to include info for using the TopLift Pro with Fords Cargo enclosure. If you have the cargo enclosure, the lid prevents use of the TopLift Pro. This video details an easy mod to be able to quickly remove/install the Cargo Lid for use of the TipLift Pro (or any other reason you might have for removing cargo enclosure top)

Sponsored