Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does this work on 4-door Sasquatch or does it require extension/inserts? Also I am in CA, so earthquake country, does it have straps or anything to secure the hardtop, or is it stable enough to handle some shaking?
Sponsored

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does this work on 4-door Sasquatch or does it require extension/inserts? Also I am in CA, so earthquake country, does it have straps or anything to secure the hardtop, or is it stable enough to handle some shaking?
The original design works on 4dr Broncos. Its fairly sturdy but Ive never experienced an earthquake so a ratchet strap over the top might help.

Casual Pork

Black Diamond
First Name
Cardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4D Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's sturdy enough to handle some shaking, but you don't want the top to slip off during a quake. No additional parts are needed for Sasquatch. I put a cover on mine for added protection against scratches.

Raptor Guy

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Raptor | '11 FLHX | '02 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Gonna attempt to assemble mine tomorrow! Any tips or tricks from those that have put one together?

JonDW29

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Gonna attempt to assemble mine tomorrow! Any tips or tricks from those that have put one together?
It's tedious but not complicated. Lay out your parts if you can so you know where everything is. Otherwise just take your time and it should go smoothly. If you're inclined some beers towards the end never hurts!

Sponsored

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Go to their website and print out the assembly instructions or pull up youtube on your tv. I did a combination of both and assembled it in my living room.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I finally got a chance to use my 2dr toplift pro this past week. It works good overall, and does what I wanted it to, but one minor stumbling block (for some) will be if you have JBL soundbar installed, it is completely in the way. What I did was 1st, adjusted the soundbar as far forward as possible (really doesn't take much, need less than an inch to get the lift in) then to pull the fold out arms from inside the vehicle I took a 16-18" piece of brake line tubing (just cause I had some laying around, you could make a tool out of whatever material you have handy) and bent the last 1/2" or so 90 deg to form a little hook. Then I have to reach that little hook tool over the top of the roll bar and snag the pull out arms. Also was handy for folding them back in when reinstalling the top. If the soundbar wasn't there I could get my hand on the arms no problem, so this won't be a problem for most. Only other concern I had was w/the top on the lift it seems just a bit "tippy" and the lift flexes quite a bit from the weight of the top. Yes I know they advertise that the lift IS NOT intended for storing the top long term, but the beauty of it is it's a 1 man operation. Because we had really strong winds last week, my temporary solution was to place my trash and recycle bin under each front edge of the top, at the lowest point where it would mount to the vehicle, and lowering the lift till some but not all the weight of the top was resting on the lids of the trash cans. This definitely made it feel very stable, and had the bonus effect of keeping my trash cans from blowing over! Longer term I'm gonna make something kinda like a really tall sawhorse for the front of the top to rest on...should give it enough stability that it cant get knocked over. Other than that it's a really nice tool!

Casual Pork

Black Diamond
First Name
Cardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4D Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I finally got a chance to use my 2dr toplift pro this past week. It works good overall, and does what I wanted it to, but one minor stumbling block (for some) will be if you have JBL soundbar installed, it is completely in the way. What I did was 1st, adjusted the soundbar as far forward as possible (really doesn't take much, need less than an inch to get the lift in) then to pull the fold out arms from inside the vehicle I took a 16-18" piece of brake line tubing (just cause I had some laying around, you could make a tool out of whatever material you have handy) and bent the last 1/2" or so 90 deg to form a little hook. Then I have to reach that little hook tool over the top of the roll bar and snag the pull out arms. Also was handy for folding them back in when reinstalling the top. If the soundbar wasn't there I could get my hand on the arms no problem, so this won't be a problem for most. Only other concern I had was w/the top on the lift it seems just a bit "tippy" and the lift flexes quite a bit from the weight of the top. Yes I know they advertise that the lift IS NOT intended for storing the top long term, but the beauty of it is it's a 1 man operation. Because we had really strong winds last week, my temporary solution was to place my trash and recycle bin under each front edge of the top, at the lowest point where it would mount to the vehicle, and lowering the lift till some but not all the weight of the top was resting on the lids of the trash cans. This definitely made it feel very stable, and had the bonus effect of keeping my trash cans from blowing over! Longer term I'm gonna make something kinda like a really tall sawhorse for the front of the top to rest on...should give it enough stability that it cant get knocked over. Other than that it's a really nice tool!
"Yes I know they advertise that the lift IS NOT intended for storing the top long term, "

I was not aware of this. Anyone else seen this advertised?

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"Yes I know they advertise that the lift IS NOT intended for storing the top long term, "

I was not aware of this. Anyone else seen this advertised?
I think I read that here...a quick check of their website shows no such warnings. I would not feel comfortable putting it above my hood like they show in pictures tho. Wind tosses it around pretty good. the brakes work good, I'm just worried it could tip and land on my hood. couple 2x4s for it to rest on would help me sleep when it's windy!

Sponsored

Gotchaa

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's sturdy enough to handle some shaking, but you don't want the top to slip off during a quake. No additional parts are needed for Sasquatch. I put a cover on mine for added protection against scratches.
Can you share what you did for a cover? Any pictures?

Casual Pork

Black Diamond
First Name
Cardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4D Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can you share what you did for a cover? Any pictures?
Ford Bronco Pretty Awesome  - Topliftpros Hardtop Removal image0

This is the cover I use. It came with a pergola I purchased, but didn't use.
Covers the top completely. It's heavy duty nylon.

Last edited:

Gotchaa

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Pretty Awesome  - Topliftpros Hardtop Removal image0

This is the cover I use. It came with a pergola I purchased, but didn't use.
Covers the top completely. It's heavy duty nylon.
Ah thanks for sharing, I suppose I can just use a tarp as well. I haven’t assembled it yet.

Sthomasson72

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For you guys with a four door Sasquatch

What pin positions are you using for a Sasquatch bronco? you have the two on the bottom and three on the top of the rod.

Casual Pork

Black Diamond
First Name
Cardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4D Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For you guys with a four door Sasquatch

What pin positions are you using for a Sasquatch bronco? you have the two on the bottom and three on the top of the rod.
I don't recall. I used the standard setup from the manual and video.
Sponsored