First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY23 Bronco OB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
LOL, since I live in WI it's probably gonna be a while!
Oh... i'm sure you'll see temps hit over 20 degrees soon! 🥶🥶🥶
Sponsored

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ive had a TLP for 2yrs now from my previous JKU. Its the best thing I ever did. My garage isnt big enough for an overhead lift and this was the best option I found. On my Jeep I could have the whole top off in 6min and back on in 10 (I use a cordless driver). Ive been using it on my 2dr for 7mo now. I had to be creative and lift it from the rear edge, move back about 10", then reposition and lift all the way off. Takes a little longer than my jeep did but it works. I called them when I saw the new 2dr version and they sold me just the top piece thats different to swap out. She lady I talked to was super. Great customer service and very polite. She informed the lifts are being delivered but they come in various boxes and pieces so when they get them they have to open the boxes and separate parts. Be patient guys, just like everything else Bronco, itll be worth the wait.

ThisGuy611

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm currently renting a place with no garage, this would be really nice but not for $1,000.

I'll probably rig something up with some carpeted 2x4s or something to rest the top on when I remove it.

Sponsored

drewski

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang, 2012 Ford F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm currently renting a place with no garage, this would be really nice but not for $1,000.

I'll probably rig something up with some carpeted 2x4s or something to rest the top on when I remove it.
Not sure how much you would want to spend on one but $500-600 seem to be the selling point used. I see them all the time on Craigslist and FB Market Place around me. They usually start out around $800-700 but don't sell. When I was looking to buy one, I would just watch it and price would drop. Got mine for $550 and I had just missed one for $500. All the ones I've seen are like new and you don't have to put them together, but you do have to truck it home.

VelocityGator

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got my shipping notification too! Ordered Nov22nd. Said delivery date is 3/1 tomorrow by end of business day. Will be watching the FedEx tracking like a hawk. Finally getting my Christmas present. I’ll be putting it together the day I get it even if it takes all night.

ElDuderino

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered mine 12/16, estimated shipping says it'll be here Friday. They had a deal going at the time when I ordered it, got it for $750

Buckaroo

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got my email this afternoon. Supposed to arrive 3/2. Ordered in November as well. Glad it’s finally on its way. Really stoked to see it in action.

555-RGNE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Basequatch 2dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ordered a day or two after Christmas and got my shipping notification today. Shipping 3/2 for a 3/6 delivery. (y)

Sponsored

mattymatthall

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not everyone has a roof to attach the hoist too. :D
Yep exactly - thats why I opted for the topliftpros. I live in a high rise and i can't mount anything to parking garage roof either. I'm waiting on the 2dr option, said shipping end of month. I"m looking forward to riding topless this spring!

RYD003

Outer Banks
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY23 Bronco OB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone with the 2 door version get to use it yet? Thoughts? Thanks!

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also curious on the assembly........the manual looks rather lengthy........quick and easy or multi hour pain in the ass?

Amcole1984

Big Bend
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I guess it's cool if you don't have a garage that will work but for that money I rather have a set up in my garage that hoists the top up to the ceiling. This lift seems like it would take up a lot of space, even when you're not using it.
Realistically all you need is 4 eye bolts in the ceiling and 4 cam straps. Takes me all of 15 minutes to take the top off, and that includes disassembling the Bestop Sunrider.

RYD003

Outer Banks
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY23 Bronco OB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Realistically all you need is 4 eye bolts in the ceiling and 4 cam straps. Takes me all of 15 minutes to take the top off, and that includes disassembling the Bestop Sunrider.
Sure If I had room in the garage.... no space in there with other cars/bikes So looking for an alternative
Sponsored