First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak | 2-Door | Lux
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got done installing mine and using it for the first time. Mine does this as well. It's actually designed this way. Take a look at step 7 under the How To GuideI. I didn't do the foam inserts per the directions. Instead I pushed up on the hardtop to make way for the arms to swing past the halfway point and pop the leveling feet out.

Overall this beats taking the hardtop off by hand, then finding a place to store it. That said, the instructions need some work. Several of the steps aren't very clear nor are the pictures. Adding sticker arrows to indicate which direction the T connectors should face up would be very helpful. Also adding matching lettered stickers to connecting points would go a long way. You wouldn't be left guessing from the pics if the first few brackets installed are pointing the right direction.
How do they turn a pool noodle on the left into a brick of cocaine on the right? Confusing. Would have been great if, on the right, an actual pool noodle of the same color was there to show us exactly what to do....

Ford Bronco TopLift Pro 2-Door Bronco Top Removal Tool 1687544715106
Sponsored

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ive had mine for a few months now and love it. I let the top sit on it for about 2 weeks straight and no issues. Like someone else said the weight is on the rear. The front supports are just there as a lift point and to keep it stable.

Jsquiggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco 2dr. OBX 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone have experience on compatibility with JTops Bimini Shade? I would imagine the shade would make it difficult to extend the TopLift Pro arms out

JTopsUSA

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone have experience on compatibility with JTops Bimini Shade? I would imagine the shade would make it difficult to extend the TopLift Pro arms out
This is Mike from JTops. We have heard from members of the form that it works just fine.
I see no reason because of the clearances between the shade and the hardtop.

Mike
Sponsored