First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just wanted to give a shout out to ScratchesHappen touch up paint. I purchased through Amazon. I have a 22 Bronco in Carbonized Grey.

The Ford paint Code is M7.

Used it this weekend for a minor chip. But since I have only had a week and I'm getting PPF this week, I wanted to at least blend or cover the spot that was visible.

Perfect Color match. The kit was awesome with the Base coat and Clear coat. I watched a couple YouTube videos before attempting.

Ford Bronco Touch Up Paint from ScratchesHappen 👍 Screenshot_20221009_123627_Gallery
Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just wanted to give a shout out to ScratchesHappen touch up paint. I purchased through Amazon. I have a 22 Bronco in Carbonized Grey.

The Ford paint Code is M7.

Used it this weekend for a minor chip. But since I have only had a week and I'm getting PPF this week, I wanted to at least blend or cover the spot that was visible.

Perfect Color match. The kit was awesome with the Base coat and Clear coat. I watched a couple YouTube videos before attempting.

Ford Bronco Touch Up Paint from ScratchesHappen 👍 Screenshot_20221009_123627_Gallery
Glad you had a good experience. A ppf is a lifesaver!