Fulber

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Jetta TDI, 09 Mercedes SL63
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On the scheduled for production email the Track My Order button no longer auto fills Order # and VIN. When I manually enter says please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN. My build week is 11/15. Order is still showing up under my reservations with Ordering with Dealer status. Anyone else having this issue?
Sponsored

KellStir

Badlands
First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion; Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On the scheduled for production email the Track My Order button no longer auto fills Order # and VIN. When I manually enter says please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN. My build week is 11/15. Order is still showing up under my reservations with Ordering with Dealer status. Anyone else having this issue?
I noticed that when I copied and pasted the VIN from my email into the tracker and got that 'not valid' message, that the VIN that was actually in the blank was completely wrong. So, not sure how that happened between copy and paste. So, I physically typed my VIN in (so weird that I now it know it by heart), and it worked. It's not updated with latest info, but it worked.

OP
OP
Fulber

Fulber

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Jetta TDI, 09 Mercedes SL63
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I noticed that when I copied and pasted the VIN from my email into the tracker and got that 'not valid' message, that the VIN that was actually in the blank was completely wrong. So, not sure how that happened between copy and paste. So, I physically typed my VIN in (so weird that I now it know it by heart), and it worked. It's not updated with latest info, but it worked.
Thank you. I gave that a try. Typed in manually and still getting same error asking for valid Ford Order/VIN. It worked before and autofilled for me.

stras27

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am having the same issue. Tried the manual type and it didn't work. Will try again later. Fords web pages are trash.

Sponsored

Bronco1971

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My tracker is showing someone's Onyx Black Base headed to Fullerton.

Smeegs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4 Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Try using this URL that doesn't require an order number:

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking/status.html?vin=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

(Replace with your VIN)

Also, despite what it says when you login to the ford.com website, your order number is 4 digit number on the Preview sheet that your dealer should have provided you. I couldn't find mine anywhere else except on the preview and the link from my Order Scheduled email is broken like yours and doesn't auto-populate the fields.

bman3000

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Jeep GC 5.7, 93 Wrangler, 20 Polaris Turbo S
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Having a similar issue. The auto populate either won’t work or populates a difrent order and vin the yields no results. Right when it was getting exciting to! I know she’s built based on the module tracker but now I’m in the dark on delivery.

Glad I’m not the only one and the dealer didn’t pull something shady and try to cancel my order.

SCADABronx

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LC100, Gen2 Pilot, MX P100D, Gen1 MDX, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You need the 4-digit order number from your dealer

adg334

Base
First Name
Addison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Base
Having a similar issue except when I submit the info the page will load but then it will clear the form as if I refreshed the page. Tried both manually submitting info and auto fill neither works. Very frustrating since I am waiting on a delivery notification ugh
Sponsored