Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last evening tracker reverted back to “confirmed.” I thought maybe it was a sign of good things to come. Then this afternoon the tracker skipped shipped and went to “final preparation.” I drove over to the dealer to see if I could see it (closed Sunday) but it was no where to be found. Wondering if they leave the delivered vehicles inside the building or maybe they have an off site location for “final prep” or perhaps the tracker is unreliable. Shall find out tomorrow!
Sponsored

RaceRed66Retro

Banned
Heritage
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350 6.7 4WD CREW CAB LARIAT
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Last evening tracker reverted back to “confirmed.” I thought maybe it was a sign of good things to come. Then this afternoon the tracker skipped shipped and went to “final preparation.” I drove over to the dealer to see if I could see it (closed Sunday) but it was no where to be found. Wondering if they leave the delivered vehicles inside the building or maybe they have an off site location for “final prep” or perhaps the tracker is unreliable. Shall find out tomorrow!
If It's just a glitch and teasing you that would be cruel. Good luck!

Fifred

Black Diamond
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra, Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine was lost for six weeks! Tracker said it was delivered. Dealer didn’t have it, Ford said it was delivered. I even talked to the shipper and they never received it.

Finally contacted Ford CEO on twitter and had a phone call in about an hour. Next day they found it at the factory and shipped the day after.

This was in 21 and it had no restrictions on it at the time. Learned a lot about how they really don’t track well.

OP
OP
BuckBronco

BuckBronco

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lord, I was nervous before your post. Now I’m like ohhhhh nooo. 😂😬

Might need that Twitter handle…

Mine was lost for six weeks! Tracker said it was delivered. Dealer didn’t have it, Ford said it was delivered. I even talked to the shipper and they never received it.

Finally contacted Ford CEO on twitter and had a phone call in about an hour. Next day they found it at the factory and shipped the day after.

This was in 21 and it had no restrictions on it at the time. Learned a lot about how they really don’t track well.

Fifred

Black Diamond
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra, Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you have a VIN that’s a good thing. These shipping companies don’t track. They have vehicles get unloaded into regional lots and sit because the don’t have enough drivers or if a vehicle gets a dead battery it gets moved to the back till they can get to it.

It seems like Ford has a time frame and the tracker just follows it. The dealer is supposed to be able to reach out to their district manager and they are supposed to follow up on these things. Mine was a loser and did nothing. My dealer told me they had problems with them in the past. So I dropped their name and complained to Ford. In the end, Dealers are really at the mercy of the shipper.

if you don’t hear anything and your dealer can’t do anything, go on twitter and message Jim Farley. He’ll answer.

Sponsored

Clump

Heritage
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
That's exactly how mine went. A couple days after it changed back to "confirmed" the dealer called and told me they were unloading it and set up a delivery time.

OP
OP
BuckBronco

BuckBronco

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Worst fears realized. This is exactly what happened. Dealer says that Ford shows it as delivered but it’s sitting in Dearborn. Unbelievable.

If you have a VIN that’s a good thing. These shipping companies don’t track. They have vehicles get unloaded into regional lots and sit because the don’t have enough drivers or if a vehicle gets a dead battery it gets moved to the back till they can get to it.

It seems like Ford has a time frame and the tracker just follows it. The dealer is supposed to be able to reach out to their district manager and they are supposed to follow up on these things. Mine was a loser and did nothing. My dealer told me they had problems with them in the past. So I dropped their name and complained to Ford. In the end, Dealers are really at the mercy of the shipper.

if you don’t hear anything and your dealer can’t do anything, go on twitter and message Jim Farley. He’ll answer.

OP
OP
BuckBronco

BuckBronco

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stopped by the dealership. Apparently Cooper Transportation subcontracts other companies to deliver (convoy). They aren’t sure why my vehicle and another were marked shipped but for now I’m in limbo.
This feeling is much worse than the “awaiting shipment” feeling because now as far as the transportation company is concerned, it’s delivered. I have no idea how assertive the dealership is going to be. I have a feeling it’s just gonna sit for months. Ford customer service is telling me it’s delivered and is questioning if I talked to a manager at my dealership. Bless their hearts they gave me a $50 merchandise card. I’m gonna buy a Bronco t-shirt. 😂 If I can’t own the Bronco at least I can rock the shirt.

OP
OP
BuckBronco

BuckBronco

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still no answer on this. @Ford started a “case.” The dealer “escalated the issue.” @Ford told me to “DM them”on Twitter and no one responded. Tracker still reads delivered and in final prep. I left a voicemail with Jack Cooper Transport… no call back. Supposedly it’s sitting in Dearborn… but Ford can’t contact the transport company and are waiting on “their rep.” The dealer also won’t go and pick it up… so I’m not real sure what options I have left other than patience and believing the people that are supposed to be doing their jobs actually are… but to this point, it doesn’t really seem to be the case.

I know a lot of people waited a long time for their Bronco and much respect but this customer service experience has been abysmal between the rolling dates, customer service never knowing a thing (as kind as they are- talked to one lady named Lorraine for about an hour- she told me all about wanting to learn piano, and her geology degree and…), the tracker saying delivered but it not being delivered, and now no one @Ford showing much concern about the issue. I know if this thing gets delivered it’ll all be worth it but man. Lol.

Ok, complaining and rant over. Thanks for listening internet.

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My worst fear would be that it had been delivered, and the dealer had already sold it.

Since that is not the case, I wouldn’t be too worried as it will show up at the dealer sooner or later. As others of noted, the tracker is not all that accurate, especially when it comes to convoy, mine still showed awaiting shipment when I got the call from the dealer that it had arrived.!

Sponsored

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still no answer on this. @Ford started a “case.” The dealer “escalated the issue.” @Ford told me to “DM them”on Twitter and no one responded. Tracker still reads delivered and in final prep. I left a voicemail with Jack Cooper Transport… no call back. Supposedly it’s sitting in Dearborn… but Ford can’t contact the transport company and are waiting on “their rep.” The dealer also won’t go and pick it up… so I’m not real sure what options I have left other than patience and believing the people that are supposed to be doing their jobs actually are… but to this point, it doesn’t really seem to be the case.

I know a lot of people waited a long time for their Bronco and much respect but this customer service experience has been abysmal between the rolling dates, customer service never knowing a thing (as kind as they are- talked to one lady named Lorraine for about an hour- she told me all about wanting to learn piano, and her geology degree and…), the tracker saying delivered but it not being delivered, and now no one @Ford showing much concern about the issue. I know if this thing gets delivered it’ll all be worth it but man. Lol.

Ok, complaining and rant over. Thanks for listening internet.
You literally could drive there, pick it up and roll home if they would let you. Might be 2 hours round trip from Lansing? So close... 🤞

OP
OP
BuckBronco

BuckBronco

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s true, selling it would be bad although in all honesty there’s something pretty final about that. It’s the waiting & not knowing that drives me crazy!

and yeah, the trackers been all over the place the whole time. I’ve talked to a few others that are “delivered” but not received.

Good words tho! Thanks for the positivity.

OP
OP
BuckBronco

BuckBronco

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You literally could drive there, pick it up and roll home if they would let you. Might be 2 hours round trip from Lansing? So close... 🤞
I’ve asked, trust me! Lol
Sponsored