• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Arizona Trade Black Diamond Grille for Badlands Grille?

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Checking to see if anybody is interested in trading a Black Diamond grille for a Badlands grille.
Sponsored

Zhang

Black Diamond
First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well... if you weren't on the other side of the country I'd say "let's do it!"... but alas... I'm in New England.
I’m in New England too! I also have a BD grille, wanna trade?

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Checking to see if anybody is interested in trading a Black Diamond grille for a Badlands grille.
I'm in Phoenix, and have a Badlands grill to trade for your Black Diamond grill.
Unfortunately, my Bronco letters have been removed from the grill though.

Let me know if you're interested.

OP
OP
lordbigoftasty
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm in Phoenix, and have a Badlands grill to trade for your Black Diamond grill.

You don't have the letters?? Can you send me a pic?

Sponsored

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry, I'll try to take one when I get home tonight.

I removed the letters from my BL grill to place them on the OBX grill I installed.
You could probably just do the same (remove your letters and keep them for the BL grill, though that may be more trouble and work than you'd prefer)

PurpleBronco2.3

Base
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m in Peoria, AZ and I have the base grille (same as BD). I’ll make the trade…
Sponsored