First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE, 2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
When I 1st got my Bronco I noticed on the Ford Pass app where I could check the trailer lights from the app. I finally got the hitch and wiring installed and wanted to check my trailer lights with the help of the app and that option is no longer there.... Anyone know why its no longer there....are they gonna bring it back....or was I just imagining it?
Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

there's hardly anything in the app, I sure never saw anything about trailer lights. The zone lighting stuff is there for some reason (can't imagine I'll ever use my phone for that) and remote start and oil life etc, but I never saw anything about trailer lights and I think I'd remember, as it would have been a "what?" thing to me. But I might as well be wrong too, just don't recall seeing anything about testing any lights.

MysteryCamper

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

When I 1st got my Bronco I noticed on the Ford Pass app where I could check the trailer lights from the app. I finally got the hitch and wiring installed and wanted to check my trailer lights with the help of the app and that option is no longer there.... Anyone know why its no longer there....are they gonna bring it back....or was I just imagining it?
It definitely was there, but it never worked (at least for me). Every time I started the check, the app would hang, then crash. Maybe that's why they removed it?
Sponsored