Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@TrailRax Can you give the dimensions of the Trailrax rack? I haven’t been able to find the length and width, only the height.

We’re trying to determine if we can fit the FSR Evolution V2 Long RTT. My wife and I are both fairly tall so a larger tent would be ideal.

We’ve reviewed the TrailRax Accessory Guide for compatibility but wanted to know if anyone else has successfully mounted the larger tent. Would love to see what y’all have done!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Chief Dan

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@TrailRax Can you give the dimensions of the Trailrax rack? I haven’t been able to find the length and width, only the height.

We’re trying to determine if we can fit the FSR Evolution V2 Long RTT. My wife and I are both fairly tall so a larger tent would be ideal.

We’ve reviewed the TrailRax Accessory Guide for compatibility but wanted to know if anyone else has successfully mounted the larger tent. Would love to see what y’all have done!
Looks like it is about 44 1/2" wide inside the rails - which is where the mountings will go - and 94 1/2" long, however the rear end is 'open' so things could go longer, but will eventually interfere with your glass coming up in the back

Ford Bronco TrailRax RTT compatibility 20230625_141111
Ford Bronco TrailRax RTT compatibility 20230706_180043
Ford Bronco TrailRax RTT compatibility 20230706_175909
Ford Bronco TrailRax RTT compatibility 20230706_175801

Last edited:
OP
OP
Aguas

Aguas

Wildtrak
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thank you so much for getting those measurements!

I think it may hang over the rails slightly width wise and the length sounds like it will definitely still fit. We have 2 dogs and ourselves so we were looking for as much space as possible!

Here are the dimensions from their site:
Ford Bronco TrailRax RTT compatibility IMG_3339

mikeeshim

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition