Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I see you haven't bothered watching it.
One video doesn’t mean anything. Obviously he just got the bronco for content to bash it against the Jeep. Just wait and see.

But I might be wrong.
Sponsored

ColtN0ir

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
One video doesn’t mean anything. Obviously he just got the bronco for content to bash it against the Jeep. Just wait and see.

But I might be wrong.
Nah, I'm good bud. Nothing in his character, in all of his videos, has shown that to be the case.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Don't know if any of you guys saw, but he had just uploaded a video where they took the Bronco out and he got charging system warnings at the end.... Welcome to the Bronco!

xidex

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
one of his videos i watched said he was into mustangs before he got into the jeeps, so in my mind that tells me he isn't a mopar only guy but open to different brands. This means to me that the bronco content will be unbiased ? i hope so anyways...

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

one of his videos i watched said he was into mustangs before he got into the jeeps, so in my mind that tells me he isn't a mopar only guy but open to different brands. This means to me that the bronco content will be unbiased ? i hope so anyways...
Oh definitely. He has come out and said that he is not a "jeep" guy, it's just that cheap is the only one that made a capable off-road rig that met his needs.

He is so positive however (a great trait to have that I do not) Even with his electrical system issues in the Bronco, he managed to pass over it in good light... But we'll see!
Sponsored