First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus rs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Trying to order a 2022 and my dealer is saying they can’t put in any orders yet and that you need a reservation for the order but they aren’t taking reservations for 22 yet. Also was told a can’t use my Z plan. Is all of this true or do I need to find a new dealer?
Sponsored

Seaglass

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus ES 350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m not sure if it varies from dealer to dealer but I placed an order for a 22 on Saturday with my dealer and left a 1K deposit… a few hours later I got an email from Ford confirming my order so I think you shouldn’t have any issues placing an order

OP
OP

iafrate

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus rs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m not sure if it varies from dealer to dealer but I placed an order for a 22 on Saturday with my dealer and left a 1K deposit… a few hours later I got an email from Ford confirming my order so I think you shouldn’t have any issues placing an order
That’s what my salesman said(who I trust, put 500 down) I put a deposit and he said he went to place it and his manager said the regional rep said you need to wait so I’m not sure

Squatchn'

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BaseSquatch, 2021 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Trying to order a 2022 and my dealer is saying they can’t put in any orders yet and that you need a reservation for the order but they aren’t taking reservations for 22 yet. Also was told a can’t use my Z plan. Is all of this true or do I need to find a new dealer?
Same thing happened to me on Friday. My dealer printed out my build, provided a bill of sale which we agreed to, and took a $500 deposit, but they told me they can't officially put the order in yet because Ford is only doing transfer orders (21 to 22) and prior reservation holders that hadn't ordered a 21 yet. The caveat is they don't know exactly when they will be able to enter new orders without reservations into the system.

OP
OP

iafrate

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus rs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same thing happened to me on Friday. My dealer printed out my build, provided a bill of sale which we agreed to, and took a $500 deposit, but they told me they can't officially put the order in yet because Ford is only doing transfer orders (21 to 22) and prior reservation holders that hadn't ordered a 21 yet. The caveat is they don't know exactly when they will be able to enter new orders without reservations into the system.
Well that makes me feel a little better

Sponsored

Squatchn'

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm going to follow up with them at some point this week to see if there is any more clarity on this. My understanding is that Ford will start scheduling the 22's at the end of the month, so I want my order to be placed before scheduling begins.

MAMGRUNTjr

Badlands
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Caliber
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just ordered my 22 today. Dealer called me and said all his my21s that hadn’t been built were converted to my22 with code 99 and need to convert those orders and make changes for those that had a color that was discontinued.

OP
OP

iafrate

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus rs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just ordered my 22 today. Dealer called me and said all his my21s that hadn’t been built were converted to my22 with code 99 and need to convert those orders and make changes for those that had a color that was discontinued.
So you didn’t have a reservation and just put in an order?

MAMGRUNTjr

Badlands
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Caliber
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So you didn’t have a reservation and just put in an order?
I made my reservation in December and made finalized my order in February, kind of know my order would get pushed to my22 and hoping I see it in the drive way around March

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I placed an order with a dealer on Wed 10/13 when the banks opened. This was a straight first time order with no reservation. I received a confirmation email from Ford 2 days later.

Squatchn'

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I placed an order with a dealer on Wed 10/13 when the banks opened. This was a straight first time order with no reservation. I received a confirmation email from Ford 2 days later.
It's like the wild west with these dealerships. I'm gonna give it another day or two before I start hounding my salesman about finalizing my order.
Sponsored