First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
First post on here. Really appreciate the enthusiasm from everyone, super helpful.
Trying to figure out timing, dealer has been MIA. Rez was 6/7/21 and order confirmed last week. Ohio dealer for a base two door + Sasquatch. Heard conflicting timelines. Hoping this group can help me figure out when!
Sponsored

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Welcome to the forums!
Yeah, with a late/recent reservation you will be a late model 2022. Could be pushed to a 2023, but hopefully a lot of these constraints will keep things rolling.

Going with a soft top will help, but who knows, next year Webasto may have their shit in order and a MIC will be fine.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Welcome to the forums!
Yeah, with a late/recent reservation you will be a late model 2022. Could be pushed to a 2023, but hopefully a lot of these constraints will keep things rolling.

Going with a soft top will help, but who knows, next year Webasto may have their shit in order and a MIC will be fine.
Except the Op ordered a 2dr with a hardtop..

welcome, but head to the long line at the back of about 100k people

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Early 2023 is what you should be shooting for. To put in perspective, I’m a 7/25/20 res and I don’t expect to see mine until June of next year.

Maybe you’ll lucky and they’ll be able to get the commodities sorted and up production numbers, but you have a ton of people head of you.

Also in reference to the reply above, no two door soft top so that won’t help you unfortunately.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Highlands140

Highlands140

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for the quick replies. This is what I expected. Dealer seemed to think late 2021 but was vague and I smelled BS.
Assuming I push to a 2022 or 2023 model do I have the ability to tweak order? Seems like I wouldn’t, thoughts?

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for the quick replies. This is what I expected. Dealer seemed to think late 2021 but was vague and I smelled BS.
Assuming I push to a 2022 or 2023 model do I have the ability to tweak order? Seems like I wouldn’t, thoughts?
Reorder for each MY changeover. All of us that will be pushed to MY 22 builds will have to reorder, though it hangs on to the res date so our spots in line won’t be affected.

As it is, you can modify your order up until you receive a VIN. Your dealer might try to tell you otherwise, but you can change until you get assigned a vin number.

OP
OP
Highlands140

Highlands140

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Reorder for each MY changeover. All of us that will be pushed to MY 22 builds will have to reorder, though it hangs on to the res date so our spots in line won’t be affected.

As it is, you can modify your order up until you receive a VIN. Your dealer might try to tell you otherwise, but you can change until you get assigned a vin number.
Thanks so much. Really good to know, sigh of relief.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealers just want the order but at this point it seems more of a headache then a plus. They can’t promise anything really. There’s also a higher likelihood of a new reservation dropping the reservation then sticking it out for the next year or so. Not sure of the incentive for them at this point.
If you really want one, hold fast because you’re in for a long wait until they figure out their production woes which your MIC and 2-door are at the center of.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Highlands140

Highlands140

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
2023 at the earliest
Dealers just want the order but at this point it seems more of a headache then a plus. They can’t promise anything really. There’s also a higher likelihood of a new reservation dropping the reservation then sticking it out for the next year or so. Not sure of the incentive for them at this point.
If you really want one, hold fast because you’re in for a long wait until they figure out their production woes which your MIC and 2-door are at the center of.
Ya, this is what it seems. Family of six down to one car…may have to get something in the interim. My wife’s not going to be as patient as me.

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't let the Dealer tell you that they need a deposit for a vehicle that may take a year or more to arrive. Lot's of people have.

OP
OP
Highlands140

Highlands140

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Don't let the Dealer tell you that they need a deposit for a vehicle that may take a year or more to arrive. Lot's of people have.
Sure enough I put $100 down to dealer + $100 to Ford for the rez.

OP
OP
Highlands140

Highlands140

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Technically the $100 to Ford when you reserved went to your dealer and they asked you for another $100?
Yes, $100 when I made the rez then the dealer asked for $100 when they placed order. $200 total so far in “deposits”.
Sponsored